• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Citi Prestige to Axis Olympus (New Launch)

Status
The first post in this thread is a WikiPost, and can be edited by anyone with the appropriate permissions.
If I want to use guest lounge access, can I simply use the existing Citi Prestige card or do I have to wait for Axis to replace the cards before guest lounge access feature is enabled?
You can use the existing Citi card for Domestic lounge access and existing PP (if not expired) for International lounges. Usually Citi Prestige PP comes with 1 year validity only.

You can use the existing Citi card for Domestic lounge access and existing PP (if not expired) for International lounges. Usually Citi Prestige PP comes with 1 year validity only.
Thanks for the reply.

I know that I can access the lounge using the card/pp, what I am trying to find is the guest lounge access (so essentially if I want to guest in my wife on my card), can I do that?

Yes Axis Olympus have guest 10 international guest visit access as per terms and conditions.

View attachment 65921
I have gone through the terms and am aware of guest visits.

The question is still the same, as I haven't got the axis olympus card yet, my card is still Citi Prestige, will I still be able to use the guest access. Esp priority pass coz unlike credit cards, lunges don't know if the visit is free or charged.

The question is still the same, as I haven't got the axis olympus card yet, my card is still Citi Prestige, will I still be able to use the guest access. Esp priority pass coz unlike credit cards, lunges don't know if the visit is free or charged.
Brother my answer remains same of the above comment. Please read above comments. You can use your existing Citi Cards.

Use ur Citi card for guest access at domestic. They will be able to check and redeem the guest access. Pls check the lounges applicable for Olympus.. noticed that they have lesser lounges compared to Atlas

Use ur Citi card for guest access at domestic. They will be able to check and redeem the guest access. Pls check the lounges applicable for Olympus.. noticed that they have lesser lounges compared to Atlas
I have observed that, My Magnus has some lounges more than Olympus.

Olympus Terms and Conditions sheet: On Page 14 we get links for Lounge list.

- Visa Variant have 53 Domestic Lounge access: https://info.dreamfolks.in/partner-...9&program_id=a2ZDL0NTOHR3eTVwVnkyU2plSjNoZz09

- MC Variant have 40 Domestic Lounge access: https://info.dreamfolks.in/partner-...9&program_id=akJubXRselZDbUlZTEZ4Ti9ObjlJQT09

Thank you

Also do you know if I can still use my priority pass for domestic lounge access like I did with Citi prestige

Status
The first post in this thread is a WikiPost, and can be edited by anyone with the appropriate permissions.
Back