• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Citi Prestige to Axis Olympus (New Launch)

Status
The first post in this thread is a WikiPost, and can be edited by anyone with the appropriate permissions.
I wonder If Olympus 2+1 night free stay at hotels booked on hotels.com is a genuine offer
OR
The price will get bumped up like it is currently being done with Infinia card on ITC hotels 2 + 1 offer (no benefit at all)

Last edited:
I've Axis Magnus, Vistara Infinite and just recently got the atlas which I haven't used so far.. I've around 350k ER in Magnus.. should I upgrade to Magnus burgundy or Olympus? and cancel the rest? I will continue to use AXIS cards along with Infinia as primary & AMEX primary for international.

I've Axis Magnus, Vistara Infinite and just recently got the atlas which I haven't used so far.. I've around 350k ER in Magnus.. should I upgrade to Magnus burgundy or Olympus? and cancel the rest? I will continue to use AXIS cards along with Infinia as primary & AMEX primary for international.
As of now Olympus new applications and upgrades not available, will have some clarity later in August.

But for better redemption on existing ER's you can convert existing Magnus to MB subjected to meeting Burgundy criteria.

You should convert Magnus to Magnus Burgundy by putting fixed deposits of 30 lacs and paying joining fee 35400 because you will benefit by 1.4 lakhs on conversion.(3.5 lac points).
You have to convert 200000 points this year and 1.5 lakh points next year.

Vistara infinite should be stopped because there is no point paying 11800 when its difficult to get the free award seats of the route, day and time of your choice using the voucher or the points.
Also the voucher is valid only for domestic travel.

You should keep Atlas because you can use it for direct hotel and flights to get 10% return.

You should convert Magnus to Magnus Burgundy by putting fixed deposits of 30 lacs and paying joining fee 35400 because you will benefit by 1.4 lakhs on conversion.(3.5 lac points).
You have to convert 200000 points this year and 1.5 lakh points next year.

Vistara infinite should be stopped because there is no point paying 11800 when its difficult to get the free award seats of the route, day and time of your choice using the voucher or the points.
Also the voucher is valid only for domestic travel.

You should keep Atlas because you can use it for direct hotel and flights to get 10% return.
Do you have a quick calculation to show the 10% return pl ?

Do you have a quick calculation to show the 10% return pl ?
For atlas spends on travel edge, direct hotel and airlines booking you get 5edge miles on every 100spent.

So 100rs spent =5Edge miles = 10 points to transfer partner

Now to which transfer partner u choose ur return will vary

For example the returns on 100rs spend would be

if u take
Hotels
Accor 10 points= 18rs = 18%
ITC 10points = 10rs = 10%

Airlines
Air Canada 10 points = 5rs to 20rs = 5% to 20%

Status
The first post in this thread is a WikiPost, and can be edited by anyone with the appropriate permissions.
Back