• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Citi Prestige to Axis Olympus (New Launch)

Status
The first post in this thread is a WikiPost, and can be edited by anyone with the appropriate permissions.
Hi, if someone has both Olympus and Atlas, how does Edge Miles Balance show for them? The earn and transfer rates are different for both.

Atlas Rs100 = 2 EM = 4 Airline miles
Olympus Rs 100= 1 EM = 4 Airline miles

Hence in total EM balance, how does one find out how many are from Atlas and how many are from Olympus?
No one has got both.
The CitiBank holders who received Olympus did not have Atlas to start with

A couple of reasons why this may work:
1. No multipliers on Gyftr. So a lot of "Voucher dependent folks" are left out.
2. 20k fee - a few more might not consider
3. No spend based benefits
4. Axis might have learnt something from Magnus issue. They might not give it to everyone.

When you say Q4 - is it Oct to Dec '24, or JFM '25 ?
Did you read about Q4 release somewhere?
Was about to say all these. Covered all. This is more of lifestyle card with no multiplier benefits. So it might survive little more time.

Olympus will survive more than 1 year because --
1. It has all 8 category exclusions.
2. No target milestone bonuses, unlike Atlas.
3. No Traveledge, Grabdeals, Gift edge unlike Magnus Burgundy
4. Expensive at 23600
5. Joining bonus is worth much less than 23600
(Taj 10k cannot be used only for F&B, 2500 miles is worth 10000)
2500 miles to Accor is 10k accor points = 18k inr worth of stay. + 10k taj.

Are you sure you cannot use the taj voucher for stay? That will hurt if it’s true.

Was about to say all these. Covered all. This is more of lifestyle card with no multiplier benefits. So it might survive little more time.
100% . For those who will go out and swipe the card - this card is gold. 4 partner points & 8 partner points for international is a great reward rate if used in accor or even vistara. Provided you use it often. One big ticket purchase at an offline store per year and you are set.

@drsel - can itc 10k voucher be used for f&b and also for stay ?

This card is good for travel only. Provided the lifestyle appeals to a log of people. If not, good for the few who go for it
Last year when I got it as Citi Prestige, I have redeemed it for stay in ITC Grand Chola for stay.

Last year when I got it as Citi Prestige, I have redeemed it for stay in ITC Grand Chola for stay.
People who have received 10000 Taj voucher on AmeX platinum card have complained that they cannot use it ONLY for food, beverage and alcohol.
you can use it for food provided you are staying in the hotel.

I don't know about ITC, if ITC will allow you to use it ONLY for food, beverage and alcohol.

Obviously, both these hotels will want you to use it for the room and you have to pay the difference (based on the full price), which is substantial, like 25000 - 10000

That is why there are some members who have not even used that 10000 Taj voucher and even giving it away for free on techno fino

People who have received 10000 Taj voucher on AmeX platinum card have complained that they cannot use it ONLY for food, beverage and alcohol.
you can use it for food provided you are staying in the hotel.

I don't know about ITC, if ITC will allow you to use it only for food, beverage and alcohol.
I got my Prestige card in July 2023, stayed at ITC chola in October 2023 and paid using the voucher they did accept. BTW I am club ITC Culinaire member too.

Status
The first post in this thread is a WikiPost, and can be edited by anyone with the appropriate permissions.
Back