• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Citi to Axis Bank Migration Notification

Tensor

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Is their any points conversion formulae provided by them?
They have explained the point conversion in the document released I guess. If you hold a Citi Rewards card, 1 point = 0.35p whereas for Axis Rewards, 1 point= 0.25p. So if you have 100 points in your Citi card account, you will get 140 points in your Axis card account post migration. For Premier miles, 1 RP = 1.75 Axis ER.

Last edited:

BhaiyaJi

TF Ace
For Citi Reward card it is, 1 Reward Point = 1.75 EDGE REWARD Points
They have explained the point conversion in the document released I guess. If you hold a Citi Rewards card, 1 point = 0.35p whereas for Axis Rewards, 1 point= 0.25p. So if you have 100 points in your Citi card account, you will get 140 points in your Axis card account post migration. So, 1 Citi RP = 1.75 Axis ER.
Thanks for the infomation.

BMR

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Got an email that my Citi cashback credit card will be converted to axis cashback credit card that offers up to 7 % cashback.

my citi savings account is being moved to liberty

Riva

TF Premier
We also have to change ifsc code for salary in our office payroll right as old citi ifsc wont work from 25th June?

Yes, your company can either use individual IFSC code provoded to each employee who has a citi account that is moving to axis or the universal IFSC code that Citi has provided only for salary processing.

drsel

TF Legend
Got an email that my Citi cashback credit card will be converted to axis cashback credit card that offers up to 7 % cashback.

my citi savings account is being moved to liberty
Max cashback is 4000 per statement or 5.65% on 70714
7% is an eyewash