• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Citi to Axis Bank Migration Notification

harshgupta940

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Has anyone received the cards in lieu of Citibank cards as the dispatch process was to start in end of May. I havent even heard from citibank about this process.
No there's no update from Citi regarding the migration yet. They have not even updated anything on their site I guess.

ALOAK

TF Ace
I hava an iocl Citi card with 13.5l limit, almost 6 yr old card. Today I got a mail for LE to 20.25l. I haven't used this card in almost 6 months but was my go to card in the initial 4 yrs. Now I also have a axis neo with 5l limit and according to some posts above after merger I will end with a shared limit of 25l.
Any suggestions to get a better card from axis by replacing the iocl one based on the CL ?
I have already moved my salary account and will be closing the account with Citi (axis) later this month
It is not guranteed that same limit will be given if you close iocl card and get new card. Take the le and once it comes to renewal they may give you equivalent card with same limit. Closing salary account will not affect your citi iocl card.

denisjos

TF Buzz
I
It is not guranteed that same limit will be given if you close iocl card and get new card. Take the le and once it comes to renewal they may give you equivalent card with same limit. Closing salary account will not affect your citi iocl card.
Citi credit card with salary account is conditionally ltf, once I am not more a salary account holder it becomes a paid card.
And iocl card be it from citi or axis with 20l limit is really a waste. I was thinking that axis would give select or privilege card with a privilege salary account variant. But it seems they are matching Citi iocl to axis iocl

ALOAK

TF Ace
I

Citi credit card with salary account is conditionally ltf, once I am not more a salary account holder it becomes a paid card.
And iocl card be it from citi or axis with 20l limit is really a waste. I was thinking that axis would give select or privilege card with a privilege salary account variant. But it seems they are matching Citi iocl to axis iocl
Yup you are right.

APT

TF Select
I

they wont give options ?

Riva

TF Premier
My corporate had a call with Citi and Axis as we have them as salary partners. I was on that call with them. What Citi has said is that for now they will map card to card varient with axis since Citi does not give cards as per salary amount credited or salary account type. They just have Citi Suvidha as salary varient. However Axis gives cards basis salary credited and salary account varient. Ex Burgundy salary will get select card free and so on. Post the migration, then you will be able to switch basis your salary credit/salary account with Axis.

Reactions: APT

APT

TF Select
My corporate had a call with Citi and Axis as we have them as salary partners. I was on that call with them. What Citi has said is that for now they will map card to card varient with axis since Citi does not give cards as per salary amount credited or salary account type. They just have Citi Suvidha as salary varient. However Axis gives cards basis salary credited and salary account varient. Ex Burgundy salary will get select card free and so on. Post the migration, then you will be able to switch basis your salary credit/salary account with Axis.
Does Axis have corporate Salary rM

Riva

TF Premier
Yes, every company who has Axis as a salary partners will be assigned a corporate RM. Same with Citi and HDFC.

Sreebhargava

TF Buzz
Can we upgrade citi cards now?? I have citi rewards card and if I can request for card upgrade then which one can make sense any suggestion please