• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Closing LTF HDFC Tata Neu Card to get core HDFC Card.

Amit_

TF Select
I am closing LTF Tata Neu Plus Card to get HDFC Bank core card. I have some queries....

1. After closing the card, will my neu coins expire or should i use neu coins before closing the card?

2. After raising card closure request, how much time should I wait to apply for core card?

3. Which card may i get LTF on C2C basis? I have ICICI coral with 4.5 Lakh limit & AU Card with 6 Lakh limit. Mostly i do online shopping on Flipkart & Amazon. Which card will be better for me?

Solution
  1. Closing card shouldn't affect neucoins
  2. 0-90d
  3. Regalia/millennia
Alternatively you can ask hdfc to upgrade to core card - they'll upgrade to core card easily depending on your negotiation skill
I heard somewhere that the HDFC Rupay Digital CC is not for HDFC Tata Neu Rupay customers. I'll try
I have read somewhere on this forum, one guy took HDFC Rupay DIGITAL CC on the basis of Tata neu and later wrote email to PNO for conversion to Hdfc moneyback+,
I'm also in same boat as you, my first cc is Tata neu but I wish to move to core Cc. Further I know everything is dependent on mood of hdfc people if they wanna they will otherwise they won't give cc.

Last edited:
Try escalating to pno and give a detailed explanation why you need to upgrade to core card.
I have successfully upgraded my Tata neu plus with 1.2L limit to Millenia FYF
I escalated this issue to PNO and requested the Swiggy Card because the Millennia card isn't worth it right now, especially with my limit being only 64K.

Since I don't have the SBI Cashback card, the Swiggy Card would be better for me. After that, I'll get the HDFC Virtual Rupay card to take advantage of bank discounts.

Waiting for the response from PNO.

I escalated this issue to PNO and requested the Swiggy Card because the Millennia card isn't worth it right now, especially with my limit being only 64K.

Since I don't have the SBI Cashback card, the Swiggy Card would be better for me. After that, I'll get the HDFC Virtual Rupay card to take advantage of bank discounts.

Waiting for the response from PNO.
Co-branded to core can be possible but no the vice versa most probably…

Back