• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Closure of AU SF account

Wealth is my birth right!

TF Prestige
Contributor
VIP Lounge
Hi all did anyone closed AU small finance bank savings account recently?
What’s the way to do it digitally pls guide
Thanks in advance 🤝

Salvo08

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
any idea how is their au royale saving account?
AU Royale is a good account to have. The benefits are higher and monthly interest credit, lounge access, one + one movie ticket upto ₹250 apart from other minor benifits. They also make you feel better as you get a good welcome kit, priority customercare and good in branch and ATM experience. Hope this helps. If you want to know anything specific then you may ask that.

lhgeek

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
@Wealth is my birth right! I was also thinking about closing au bank account. I had got it solely for the rupay offer. But then I noticed that AU bank DC has some amazing offers on swiggy,Zomato , Bigbasket etc.. so decided to keep it.

Also planning to upgrade to royale in future as the royale debit card gives rewards of 1% for credit card bill payments. Right now have other avenues i e HDFC, rbl etc . Au royale can be a potential backup if some of the others stop giving cashback for cc bill payments

Wealth is my birth right!

TF Prestige
Contributor
VIP Lounge
@Wealth is my birth right! I was also thinking about closing au bank account. I had got it solely for the rupay offer. But then I noticed that AU bank DC has some amazing offers on swiggy,Zomato , Bigbasket etc.. so decided to keep it.

Also planning to upgrade to royale in future as the royale debit card gives rewards of 1% for credit card bill payments. Right now have other avenues i e HDFC, rbl etc . Au royale can be a potential backup if some of the others stop giving cashback for cc bill payments
Thanks for the insight
Yes i too currently using hdfcbank and IndusInd dc for 1% cc bills