• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Closure of AU SF account

please tell the process
Make ur balance zero
Call cc and validate your self
Press all things which finally takes to human cust care
Say them that u got abroad job assignment and u will be moving out of country for couple of years
They reconfirm and generate a service request and send sms to u
3 days later u get mail Reg closure confirmation
All done
Login app u will get error post account closed

I closed my Au Royale account last month. Just need to select the Video Banking option from the app.

However, need to keep the PAN Card ready and also need to have a cancelled cheque image on the phone to share during the chat for balance/interest transfer.

Received the closure confirmation message immediately and balance was transferred 2 days later.

Specifically gave the reason that I was extremely unhappy with the new T&C introduced from June 1 as well as all the devaluation.

I closed my Au Royale account last month. Just need to select the Video Banking option from the app.

However, need to keep the PAN Card ready and also need to have a cancelled cheque image on the phone to share during the chat for balance/interest transfer.

Received the closure confirmation message immediately and balance was transferred 2 days later.

Specifically gave the reason that I was extremely unhappy with the new T&C introduced from June 1 as well as all the devaluation.
u did great with the perfect feedback let their product team understands it

Back