• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Confusion about mcc code

surojitlaha

TF Buzz
Today, when try to add funds to my Jio Payments Bank using my SBI Virtual RuPay Debit Card, I noticed that the merchant name displayed as 'JIOMONEY.' Could you guys kindly confirm whether this transaction qualifies for 5x or even 1x rewards? Also, I am not aware of the MCC code associated with this merchant. Help me guys 😢

Try adding a small amount to your wallet and see if you are getting base reward points. If yes, you might get bonus as well.

There's no way to get to know MCC code from SBI customer care, as they are super gawars in this regard.

@desiviru @6ix9ine

Today, when try to add funds to my Jio Payments Bank using my SBI Virtual RuPay Debit Card, I noticed that the merchant name displayed as 'JIOMONEY.' Could you guys kindly confirm whether this transaction qualifies for 5x or even 1x rewards? Also, I am not aware of the MCC code associated with this merchant. Help me guys 😢
Generally, wallet loads comes under 6540, but that is excluded in this campaign.

Also, I agree with the above comment. Make sure to add a minimum of ₹200, else you won't receive any points.
After adding ₹200, if you receive 2 point, then the remaining points will also be credited.

Btw, what's the purpose of adding money there? Are you planning to add money just to transfer it back to your bank?

Back