• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

(Updated) Android App to scan merchant QR and get Mcc code

rockking1994

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
Updated (14-9-2024)
Hi guys here is my small contribution to the amazing technofino comunity
I present you an App to scan UPI QR Codes and get the MCC code
and Yes I will be adding more features later
Do try and let me know how can we improve it
Apk file is attached below
scan qr.webp Scan qr popup.webp

(Beta)Web app for all devices https://scan.wpscreators.com/ bit buggy

Here is the version 2

Change Log
1) added the ability to switch on/off the flashlight (no web support)
2) switch between front and back camera (works on the web)
3) Scan files from Gallery (no web support)
4) Added description for the MCC code (works on the web)
5) Can now open the UPI apps directly from app (works on the web for android)

Some features are Android app only as there is no support for direct web app
Uninstall old app and install new version

Attachments

Last edited:
I also have Nokia lumia 950XL.
For your kind information, this app will work on windows store i.e. on each and every device running windows in this world if developed and published in windows store.
So basically apko 0.02% phones ke liye app chahiye ( means the OP should take all the pains of publishing in MS store so that 0.02% of people can use it ?)
Gazab expectations hai bhai !!

1725423187963.webp

So basically apko 0.02% phones ke liye app chahiye ( means the OP should take all the pains of publishing in MS store so that 0.02% of people can use it ?)
Gazab expectations hai bhai !!

View attachment 67354
How you assume that it's for mobile phone only ? it's for each and every device running windows including handheld tablets etc..
& My plain moto here only is to know MCC code of that merchant for future reference with any device in your possession at that time.

Last edited:
How you assume that it's for mobile phone only ? it's for each and every device running windows including handheld tablets etc..
& My plain moto here only is to know MCC code of that merchant for future reference with any device in your possession at that time.
I am not sure what you are indicating, apart from mobile phones, which other handheld device has Windows OS ? If you talking about Laptops, I am not sure how you are going to scan QR code from it!

And if you are talking about Tablets, I guess Windows tabs are less than 0.01% !!

1725426097256.webp

I am not sure what you are indicating, apart from mobile phones, which other handheld device has Windows OS ? If you talking about Laptops, I am not sure how you are going to scan QR code from it!

And if you are talking about Tablets, I guess Windows tabs are less than 0.01% !!

View attachment 67372
Bro, in each and every devive having camera you can scan qr code provided that facility is available in that device via app/software/Os.
For example, you can attach camera in each and every windows device also if inbuilt camera is not present. The main goal here is to diversify the usage of the app to each and every platform prioritywise. (1st priority-->Android,acheived) {2nd priority-->IOS,to be achieved} [3rd priority-->windows store, to be achieved] and so on i.e. linux, other Os etc.

Bro, in each and every devive having camera you can scan qr code provided that facility is available in that device via app/software/Os.
For example, you can attach camera in each and every windows device also if inbuilt camera is not present. The main goal here is to diversify the usage of the app to each and every platform prioritywise. (1st priority-->Android,acheived) {2nd priority-->IOS,to be achieved} [3rd priority-->windows store, to be achieved] and so on i.e. linux, other Os etc.
Still the person is doing out of his own goodwill for the community and building an apk is the easiest and most cost effective way for him to give back to the community and herein you're not being grateful that some people are trying to collaborate to help all of the community.

Still the person is doing out of his own goodwill for the community and building an apk is the easiest and most cost effective way for him to give back to the community and herein you're not being grateful that some people are trying to collaborate to help all of the community.
Sir I am very much grateful to developer for his efforts.

Sir I am very much grateful to developer for his efforts.
Here is a (beta) website can be used in any device with a browser :)
https://scan.wpscreators.com/

Is it possible to install these windows devices with Android OS?
Problem solved, eh?

Back