• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Millennia Consfustion about HDFC Millennia Reward Capping

Phonix_YT

TF Select
My HDFC Millennia Statement date is 17th of every month,
so 5% cashback upto 1000₹ is capped for every calender month or every billing cycle?

1st to 30th or 17th to16th.

Note : not asking about the Reward point posting date.

My HDFC Millennia Statement date is 17th of every month,
so 5% cashback upto 1000₹ is capped for every calender month or every billing cycle?

1st to 30th or 17th to16th.

Note : not asking about the Reward point posting date.
Reward points for calander month will be visible in HDFC app/net banking in next month first week. However it will not show in reward redemption page and you can't redeem this time. But after 17th (your bill generation date) it will reflect in reward redemption page and you can redeem available points subject to minimum of 500 points.

Reactions: L2R
Reward points for calander month will be visible in HDFC app/net banking in next month first week. However it will not show in reward redemption page and you can't redeem this time. But after 17th (your bill generation date) it will reflect in reward redemption page and you can redeem available points subject to minimum of 500 points.
where is the reward points visible in netbanking? i know only about the reward points redemption page. please share the section where i can see the reward points or breakup etc if that is possible for tracking.

where is the reward points visible in netbanking? i know only about the reward points redemption page. please share the section where i can see the reward points or breakup etc if that is possible for tracking.
You can't see breakup or statement for that,
But you can see total reward points :

In App:
Login -> Open sidebar -> Select PAY section -> Select Cards -> select your card in DC or CC section -> Show more (just bellow Set PIN)
You will see there Reward points there

Don't you have savings account? You can find easily in mobile banking app. In net banking, go to Cards->Account information. There you can see reward points as per last statement and current points.

Back