• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Converting HDFC Tata Neu Plus to LTF

I have a story to share regarding my Tata Neu Plus CC.

So I applied for it previous year and as the joining fees wasn't charged I thought it was FYF but in the Tata Neu app I saw that it says LTF and the annual fees is 0 and I took a screenshot and saved it in case I am charged I will show this and I didn't focus on spending 1lk for fee waiver.

And the day comes of renewal and I saw after few days that the renewal fees was charged and I shared that same screenshot to the grievance redressal email. I got the reply that the screenshot you have provided is after you have applied for the card so please provide any proof of LTF during the application process. And I didn't have that.

And then I realised that the screenshot I shared is actually a new offer for new card due to some bug and doesn't specify that it was for this card. Attaching the screenshot for reference.

But luckily I managed to spend 96.5k in the previous year and I politely requested for fee reversal on the basis of my spends as there was only difference of 4k and I explained that I actually didn't know that it was fyf or else I would have spent.

So HDFC does consider reversal of renewal fees if your spends are good.

Attachments

• 1000106799.webp
    1000106799.webp
    40 KB · Views: 9
Back