• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Converting HDFC Tata Neu Plus to LTF

I have a Business Regalia LTF with 3L limit taken in early June this year.

I’m getting FYF Infinity with 3L limit - if I apply for it, will I be able to convert it to LTF by sending emails?

Declined to convert my infinity to LTF

"We understand your concern based on your E-mail, we regret to inform you that we are unable to convert your credit card into Life Time Free card."

I just wanted to express my sincere gratitude for the guidance on converting my Neu+ card to LTF last year. The screenshot was incredibly helpful, and after three rejections via phone and email, I finally got it done by escalating through the provided email IDs. They even reversed my annual fee! Thanks a ton! 🙏🙏🙏

I am an existing HDFC savings bank account holder. I applied for Tata neu plus on 20 April and got the card on 26 April as FYF. I mailed to hdfc credit card service escalation.cc@hdfcbank.com several times ( 4 to 5 times or even more) to make my card LTF. Finally I got a call on 8 May followed by an email that my credit card has been converted to LTF.
Right now they are in no mood to make it LTF. So I have to close it before the renewal date. Congratulations to those people who managed to make it LTF. IMG_20240605_193823.jpg

Back