• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

CRED New Spin Game!

parasf

TF Premier
It's nothing
Just waste your useless 1l cred coins (it's actually may be 65k)
๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

I spent 69k coins,
And get big big bigggggggggggg cashback of โ‚น 2/-

Reactions: SSV

SSV

TF Pioneer
Contributor
VIP Lounge
It's nothing
Just waste your useless 1l cred coins (it's actually may be 65k)
๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

I spent 69k coins,
And get big big bigggggggggggg cashback of โ‚น 2/-
Yes, correct..
Tried two games lost 26k points ( used coins 1.6L).. got nothing in CB and some crap vouchers

1718990056821.png

Last edited:

parasf

TF Premier
Yes, correct..
Tried two games lost 26k points ( used coins 1.6L).. got nothing in CB and some crap vouchers

1718990056821.png
60l coins

Cred ko bolo 10:2 or 10:1 ratio me credit balance de de, muje jyada greed nahi he
๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
Fir party karenge

• Haha
Reactions: SSV

HumorSimpson

TF Legend
They symbolically said, they will suck your points like a vacuum cleaner.
Chasing Tom And Jerry GIF by Max

vaibhav111

TF Legend
TF Family
VIP Lounge
Sr Moderator
Guys just burn the coins. You burn 10k, u still get back around 7.5k after each spin. Im happy even if it burns the whole10k. These coins are useless. Make value of it when u can, don't wait.
I just ordered a free iPhone case and baklawa for 50 bucks... Feeling so happy :)
I'M JUST GOING TO BURN MY 25 LAKH COINS
1000238996.jpg 1000238997.jpg
if possbile cancel that case, i have checked on YT and this case are just poly thin case that i found out not worthy so i emailed to casedodo and told them to replace the order with type c to c. i don't need it but i felt it would be worth of 100 bucks when i upgrade to iPhone 16/17/18 in the future so letting you know too. cause shipping cause of the Screenshot 2024-06-27 183630.png overwhelming response cred would start in first week of July so you have time though.

rafzy

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
if possbile cancel that case, i have checked on YT and this case are just poly thin case that i found out not worthy so i emailed to casedodo and told them to replace the order with type c to c. i don't need it but i felt it would be worth of 100 bucks when i upgrade to iPhone 16/17/18 in the future so letting you know too. cause shipping cause of the Screenshot 2024-06-27 183630.png overwhelming response cred would start in first week of July so you have time though.
Tnx mate.. will do.