• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Credit Card bill payment by debit card or rewards - only provide working solutionh after 5 Septemeber 2024

I used HDFC Platinum DC
You can find it on the HDFC's website
I have that DC.
But how did you raise chargeback on hdfc debit card to reverse the payment made on Airtel app. Did you do it from website or hdfc app or by sending email or calling customer care? Never noticed such an option

I have that DC.
But how did you raise chargeback on hdfc debit card to reverse the payment made on Airtel app. Did you do it from website or hdfc app or by sending email or calling customer care? Never noticed such an option
Login to HDFC netbanking site, Scroll down to the last and click on the + sign that u will notice under quick links section, after which you will see a Need Help option > Contact Us > Online Dispute Resolution, you can login and follow next steps with some details autofilled and rest you have to fill yourself.

Or

Follow the below link and provide all the transaction details.

They will acknowledge and revert back in a day and your refund will be issued in max 4 days or even less.

Login to HDFC netbanking site, Scroll down to the last and click on the + sign that u will notice under quick links section, after which you will see a Need Help option > Contact Us > Online Dispute Resolution, you can login and follow next steps with some details autofilled and rest you have to fill yourself.

Or

Follow the below link and provide all the transaction details.

They will acknowledge and revert back in a day and your refund will be issued in max 4 days or even less.
Thanks bro. Very useful info

Back