• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Credit card bill payment using Indusind Exclusive

Raghav2006

TF Select
Hi everyone,
I have applied for pinnacle credit card and after receiving it, planning to open exclusive account and link them together for 0MAB.

I wanted to know the procedure to add my siblings and parents Exclusive account with mine as well for 0 MAB on all accounts.
And also, which variant of debit card should I apply with this account to pay ICICI and Axis credit card bills of 2-3Lacs a month for most benefit, and how to use these exclusive debit cards for bill payments.

Please help me out in all ways possible.

Thanks.

Hi everyone,
I have applied for pinnacle credit card and after receiving it, planning to open exclusive account and link them together for 0MAB.

I wanted to know the procedure to add my siblings and parents Exclusive account with mine as well for 0 MAB on all accounts.
And also, which variant of debit card should I apply with this account to pay ICICI and Axis credit card bills of 2-3Lacs a month for most benefit, and how to use these exclusive debit cards for bill payments.

Please help me out in all ways possible.

Thanks.
@TechnoFino please help sir

Hi,
Please follow those threads:

which variant of debit card should I apply
you'll get signature exclusive debit card with this account.

Hi,
Please follow those threads:

you'll get signature exclusive debit card with this account.
Sir, I meant Mastercard or visa? Or it isnt optional?
My sole purpose is credit card bill payment

Just read those threads first.
You can get the both. 😃
I tried a lot for my wife's account. Not getting second card. Call center executive told me their system has been upgraded and new system not allowing more than one Exclusive DC. When she is trying to apply for MC it is asking her whether to block the Visa and if she says no she can't proceed.

P.S. I am holding both Visa and MC

I tried a lot for my wife's account. Not getting second card. Call center executive told me their system has been upgraded and new system not allowing more than one Exclusive DC. When she is trying to apply for MC it is asking her whether to block the Visa and if she says no she can't proceed.

Sir, I am not looking to hold bold variants on single account.

But, looking to open a family account for myself, both siblings and parents.
I am ok with putting some initial deposit of upto 3-4lacs, but I won't be able to maintain it.

By opening a family account, each one of use will get a seperate dc of our own, and I can use my family members' dc to do my credit card payments to receive cashback.

My main question is, if pinnacle can work as surrogate for family exclusive account. And if yes, then can I first open my family account by visiting branch and then activate my credit card and link it to the account (have already received pinnacle cc)

It is very unlikely that you will receive any cashback for CC payment. I haven't received any till date.
And sir someone in another thread has just quoted me that they have received 3k points upon paying 1.13lacs on their cc using exclusive visa dc with jio finance app.

And sir someone in another thread has just quoted me that they have received 3k points upon paying 1.13lacs on their cc using exclusive visa dc with jio finance app.
I have tried multiple apps like PayTM, MobiKwik, some SBI payment (forgot the name) but have never got any points. You can try your luck.

JioFinance App is new. May be it is using some MCC for which rewards are given at the moment but I am sure it won't last long.

As per T&C it is clearly mentioned:

The following transactions are not eligible to earn IndusReward Point:
  • Transactions made on merchant categories - Mutual Funds & other Investments, Insurance, Fund Transfers, and Payment to Government
  • Transactions done via Debit Card under the NetBanking section and Online Debit Card + PIN transactions
  • Transactions on fuel, Credit Card bill payments & wallet funding/loading

Last edited:
I have tried multiple apps like PayTM, MobiKwik, some SBI payment (forgot the name) but have never got any points. You can try your luck.

JioFinance App is new. May be it is using some MCC for which rewards are given at the moment but I am sure it won't last long.

As per T&C it is clearly mentioned:

The following transactions are not eligible to earn IndusReward Point:
  • Transactions made on merchant categories - Mutual Funds & other Investments, Insurance, Fund Transfers, and Payment to Government
  • Transactions done via Debit Card under the NetBanking section and Online Debit Card + PIN transactions
  • Transactions on fuel, Credit Card bill payments & wallet funding/loading
Got it sir

Sir, I am not looking to hold bold variants on single account.

But, looking to open a family account for myself, both siblings and parents.
I am ok with putting some initial deposit of upto 3-4lacs, but I won't be able to maintain it.

By opening a family account, each one of use will get a seperate dc of our own, and I can use my family members' dc to do my credit card payments to receive cashback.

My main question is, if pinnacle can work as surrogate for family exclusive account. And if yes, then can I first open my family account by visiting branch and then activate my credit card and link it to the account (have already received pinnacle cc)
You have to first open your individual account. Then link it to Pinnacle card. Then go to branch to open family accounts (max 6).

Try at midnight/early morning.
Just tell them that you need MC, do not mention anything about the Visa. I got my just a week ago.

Back