• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Credit Card Bill Via HDFC Bill Pay Portal

jhon007

TF Buzz
Hello Everyone
Is anyone recently paid their Credit Card Bill Using HDFC Bill Pay Portal through Easyshop Platinum Debit Card ???
I am trying to pay My AmzonPay ICICI CC Bill throung Bill Pay Portal but can't able to pay even small amount
Also the detailed procedure mentioned in previous thread was not enough ... HDFC Changed their Web Version so please help me regarding this

Thanks in advance

Hello Everyone
Is anyone recently paid their Credit Card Bill Using HDFC Bill Pay Portal through Easyshop Platinum Debit Card ???
I am trying to pay My AmzonPay ICICI CC Bill throung Bill Pay Portal but can't able to pay even small amount
Also the detailed procedure mentioned in previous thread was not enough ... HDFC Changed their Web Version so please help me regarding this

Thanks in advance
Problem occurs in new netbanking UI

Nothing can be done.

Hello Everyone

Thanks in advance
If your card is already added, first pay Rs. 1 from the account. If the transaction is successful, then you can pay using the debit card. This is what I did for my Apay cc on 26th Nov

Last edited:
Hello Everyone

Thanks in advance
I am unable to pay the bills too for any of my non-HDFC credit cards. The UI throws me a message saying that the card number is invalid, which is not the case.

If your card is already added, first pay Rs. 1 from the account. If the transaction is successful, then you can pay using the debit card. This is what I did for my Apay cc on 26th Nov
Tried it for my IDFC FIRST Bank CC in the HDFC MobileBanking app. Even though it gets successful with the savings account, but it still doesn't allow you to transact using debit card thereafter. However, the debit card option works for ICICI Bank CCs though (In fact, never have been a problem with them).

Last edited:
Tried it for my IDFC FIRST Bank CC in the HDFC MobileBanking app. Even though it gets successful with the savings account, but it still doesn't allow you to transact using debit card thereafter. However, the debit card option works for ICICI Bank CCs though (In fact, never have been a problem with them).
I'll pay my bills tomorrow and update

I paid Axis and icici bill payments today. No issues on hdfc mobile banking app. I am on new UI
The Mobile Banking app's UI/infra has not been changed for a long time.

Additionally, I believe, HDFC Bank has still not allowed debit card payments for IDFC FIRST Bank card yet because they added them very recently. Hopefully they'll enable debit card for IDFC FIRST Bank soon.

The Mobile Banking app's UI/infra has not been changed for a long time.

Additionally, I believe, HDFC Bank has still not allowed debit card payments for IDFC FIRST Bank card yet because they added them very recently. Hopefully they'll enable debit card for IDFC FIRST Bank soon.
Do update when IDFC CC bill payment starts working using DC

I had paid my two icici ccs out of which one is Amazon pay icici and it worked. Took 3 working days for amount to be credited

I had paid my two icici ccs out of which one is Amazon pay icici and it worked. Took 3 working days for amount to be credited
ICICI has rarely been a problem with HDFC's BillPay portal. It's usually SBI Card lately (New BBPS option) and IDFC FIRST Bank (With debit card option only).

Do update when IDFC CC bill payment starts working using DC
It's working now. I just tried paying my IDFC FIRST Bank credit card bill of ₹50 using my Platinum Debit Card in the HDFC Mobile Banking app, and got no error this time. The payment status was also reflected instantly at IDFC's end.

Back