• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Credit Card CIBIL Reporting Date

James

TF Ace
There is too much manmAnI in this from both banks and Transunion (I guess especially Transunion).

I took out my report from GooglePay like 24th or so of last month, and it didn't carry my ICICI card details.

I took out my report today from Wishfin, and it says ICICI reported the card on 20 July!

I see that BoB and PNB have correctly made reports on 31 Aug and 16 Aug. This is as expected.

But HDFC, IDFC, Kotak, ICICI's numbers are all from July - 31, 31, 31 and 20 respectively. ICICI should have made a report on 20 Aug, and the others on 31 Aug, but even today, 8 Sep, Transunion hasn't put in the updated values.

The careless and irresponsible nature of this foreign company is just blood-boiling..
Wishfin - will they share our data if we check cibil?

What about refresh? Will they refresh only once per month?

srikant

TF Premier
Wishfin - will they share our data if we check cibil?

What about refresh? Will they refresh only once per month?
You can check once per month. It won't be a hard inquiry.

They seem not to share data too much. After checking the third time or so, I got a manageable number of calls directly from Wishfin, but now even that has stopped.

James

TF Ace

They seem not to share data too much. After checking the third time or so, I got a manageable number of calls directly from Wishfin, but now even that has stopped.
Okay, thanks

James

TF Ace
Wi

Will it be a very clear report like paisabazaar report?

srikant

TF Premier
Wi

Will it be a very clear report like paisabazaar report?
Haven't tried paisabazaar. It's a reasonably detailed report - shows all your credit lines with their date of opening, usage, sanctioned limit and total credit limit on them. It shows the list of inquiries for 2 years or so as well.

James

TF Ace
Haven't tried paisabazaar. It's a reasonably detailed report - shows all your credit lines with their date of opening, usage, sanctioned limit and total credit limit on them. It shows the list of inquiries for 2 years or so as well.
I checked it. I think there's no option for downloading the report

Bhai mere credit card lena h per koi or bank de nhi rha mere pass hdfc 1.6 lakh ke sath, Amazon icici 1lakh , icici platinum 40k Or sbi 19k but single name h Or konsa bank cc de skta h civil 786 h
Idfc/ au bank offline m dega/Indusind/ standard chartered bank offline m dega/kotak bank rbl

CosmicCat

TF Premier
I got my IDFC FIRST Bank's Classic credit card in the first week of September. They still haven't reported it in the CIBIL. (I have a Premium subscription of CIBIL, and I refresh my report every day. 💀)

Quantum

TF Premier
I got my IDFC FIRST Bank's Classic credit card in the first week of September. They still haven't reported it in the CIBIL. (I have a Premium subscription of CIBIL, and I refresh my report every day. 💀)
I'm in the same boat. I got the card in the last week of September. No CIBIL reporting for the same yet. I too have the premium sub of CIBIL and refreshing everyday to check it.

sachinvenga

TF Premier
New Scapia / federal card not reported to Cibil on month end. Account oped on 9th Oct. 1st bill generated and paid on 20th.

thakur9843

TF Buzz
Hello everyone,
If you are holding multiple credit cards, and wants to keep your credit utilisation ration under 30% then you should know, on which date your card issuers report your card uses data to CIBIL.
To know more about how to maintain credit utilisation ratio under 30% or lower watch this video - How To Maintain Credit Utilization Ratio Under 30% | Steps You Must Follow | Pro Tips 🔥🔥🔥 on YouTube (TechnoFino Channel).
Check this list, Credit Card CIBIL Reporting Date -

Technofino image bank reporting date.png
Wau, just visited here , a lot of good info and tricks🫀

viznu99

TF Select
VIP Lounge
How does this work for Amex Plat Charge.. Since it doesn't have a fixed limit, how would the credit utilization be calculated ?

finbro

TF Buzz
I have found that OneCard reports to CIBIL on the last date of its bill payment (which by default is 18th of next month). I say this because I have a CIBIL subscription and I have observed that a change in CIBIL score and amount outstanding occurs only on every 18th.

CosmicCat

TF Premier
I got my IDFC FIRST Bank's Classic credit card in the second week of September. They are yet to report that card to CIBIL. (I have a Premium subscription and I refresh the report every day.)