• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Credit Card CIBIL Reporting Date

Well done.. excellent..Keep it up
😀 you spoiled everyone with that utilization theory, now people ignoring everything and focussing only that.

but in a way using this post you helped them settle bill and avoid late fee.

Good work actually.

😀 you spoiled everyone with that utilization theory, now people ignoring everything and focussing only that.

but in a way using this post you helped them settle bill and avoid late fee.

Good work actually.
See, a knife can be used in multiple ways.
It depends on the person who uses it.
We can't say it is not good to have a knife..

I have only explained how things work

I got my SBI cashback credit card in February and have been using since. It's not shown up on my CIBIL report till date. Can we report it somewhere? Or it'll be at SBI's convenience.

I don't mind it and it won't make a difference to my CIBIL score. Just curious

I got my SBI cashback credit card in February and have been using since. It's not shown up on my CIBIL report till date. Can we report it somewhere? Or it'll be at SBI's convenience.

leave it, it will appear 1 fine day with Feb entries till date

it may appear in your CIBIL when it feels like…

However, if I were you , I will call SBI CC and inform the same and make sure it appears in the CIBIL as soon as possible.. otherwise imagine if it decides to show up in the CIBIL after say 5 years and you don’t want it be shown at that particular point of time for some other reasons…

Make it streamline as soon as possible , is my view

Hello everyone,
If you are holding multiple credit cards, and wants to keep your credit utilisation ration under 30% then you should know, on which date your card issuers report your card uses data to CIBIL.
To know more about how to maintain credit utilisation ratio under 30% or lower watch this video - How To Maintain Credit Utilization Ratio Under 30% | Steps You Must Follow | Pro Tips 🔥🔥🔥 on YouTube (TechnoFino Channel).
Check this list, Credit Card CIBIL Reporting Date -

View attachment 373
I think this whole thread will be rewritten because of this circular by RBI after January 2025.

Back