• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Credit Card CIBIL Reporting Date

no bhai not like that my question is ... suppose take some bank which reports on month end ....
my query is do they report the statement due or current due

are you getting it ..... i have X credit card which reports to cibil on month end
now i have spent 1 lakh on that card and 15th is the due date .. i paid on 14th and on 15th statement generated for 0 balance
on 16th again i spent that 1 lakh ..... and now on 31st month end will the bank reports my statement due which generated as 0 or my current due which is 1 lakh ????
"They'll report the current Due on your card not stmt amount"

Reactions: SAS
I've subscription of CIBIL taken for almost full price (just 10% discount) , still they're not showing me credit summary page instead showing as per attachment.
How can I raise complaint against this malpractice??

go to homepage and click "view credit summary" there. it works

do not use 'link below score' but either left menu 'credit summary' or homepage credit summary.

no bhai not like that my question is ... suppose take some bank which reports on month end ....
my query is do they report the statement due or current due

are you getting it ..... i have X credit card which reports to cibil on month end
now i have spent 1 lakh on that card and 15th is the due date .. i paid on 14th and on 15th statement generated for 0 balance
on 16th again i spent that 1 lakh ..... and now on 31st month end will the bank reports my statement due which generated as 0 or my current due which is 1 lakh ????
Post in thread 'Best way to pay Credit Card' https://www.technofino.in/community/threads/best-way-to-pay-credit-card.3485/post-59915

If HDFC doesn't report credit limit, how do CIBIL check utilization ratio???

except charge cards every bank reporting credit limit now.

and for some reason if any bank not report limit, CIBIL won't consider that card outstanding for utilization calculation.

Moreover if its 3 to 4 months thing, then no issues with CIBIL except if its a continuously exceeding limits every month. then only worry about credit utilization etc. till then ignore and use as you see fit.

One major factor: pay on time.. that is primary concern, utilization can be managed but do not ever miss payment.

Guys,
For those interested in CBIL Score and how it works and how to improve .. here is the new post..

Enjoy...

Guys what about the impact on scores?
Like if a bank is reporting on month end, when the impact of this report is reflected in scores? I think I read somewhere 7days. Shouldn't it happen instantaneously once reported as the score is generated through some algorithm not human intervention?
@SSV Do you know if this is true? Does the impact on score and it's recalculation doesn't happen instantly as soon as the bank reporting is done and updated within CIBIL? If not instant, does it take ~7 days per your experience?

PS:- I had my overall O/S reduced from 21% to 12% today but the score hasn't changed, hence wondering.

Reactions: SSV
Back