• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Credit Card payment default

bdnbje

TF Buzz
I have racked up about 1.3 lakhs of cc debt in the past two months for a few trips and items. I lost my business last month and can't pay until a few months. I missed payments for one month now and my cibil already dropped to 707 from 787. I have a rupay icici card with 3 lac limit. I was thinking if their is still a way to pay cc bill with cc as that is the only way i can survive this. I tried to most of the methods (gpay,payzapp,bhim,paytm) recently snapay too none of these worked.

I have racked up about 1.3 lakhs of cc debt in the past two months for a few trips and items. I lost my business last month and can't pay until a few months. I missed payments for one month now and my cibil already dropped to 707 from 787. I have a rupay icici card with 3 lac limit. I was thinking if their is still a way to pay cc bill with cc as that is the only way i can survive this. I tried to most of the methods (gpay,payzapp,bhim,paytm) recently snapay too none of these worked.
Bro you should never use a cc if you don't have the money in hand/savings account. Anyways firstly decide how much time you need to pay back the amount then call icici customer care and convert bill in monthly EMIs.

Roations won't help for long and they will charge like 2k per month for rotating 1.3 lakh. If you really wanna rotate then you can send money via bharat nxt from your cc then repay it back or use snapay utility option or paytm or mobikwik wallet load.

Bro you should never use a cc if you don't have the money in hand/savings account. Anyways firstly decide how much time you need to pay back the amount then call icici customer care and convert bill in monthly EMIs.

Roations won't help for long and they will charge like 2k per month for rotating 1.3 lakh. If you really wanna rotate then you can send money via bharat nxt from your cc then repay it back or use snapay utility option or paytm or mobikwik wallet load.
best suggestion

as u said u have 3 lakh in rupay cc apart from ? 1.3 lakh debt .

So figure out a way to do payment of 50-50k twice or something on Some friend as merchant ..like on bhartpe it charges aprox 2% for rupay cc payment. else do a wallet reload for 50/60 in one go for 4% ..
Then after Billings happens this rupay card convert it into emi ..
and pay the existing debt .

even if u take a personal loan or something .. the amount of money u will give in Processing fee would be more than 2/4 % u pay here .
& since u have default . please refrain from takeing loan of small amounts form some unknown apps in playstore.
bear the heat . u will recover soon

if amount was 30k-50or even 60k u could have roasted but 1.3 is hard

Back