• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Credit card that gives Club Vistara points for upi payments.

meadityaraj

TF Select
VIP Lounge
Yes IDFC club vistara card gives Cv Points for upi transaction.
For transaction less than 2000 - 1CV point for every 200 spent through UPI
For transaction more than 2000 - 3CV points for every 200 spent. - Refer Correction
Spends on UPI are also calculated for milestone benefits.
In order to use IDFC club vistara card for UPI, you have to activate Digital Rupay Card through IDFC bank app by paying 199+gst as joining fee(you get it back in the form of cash back by doing 4 transaction @ ₹50 within 15 days of card activation) and annual fees of ₹199.
The ROI of paying 199 + gst depends on your spends,
I took it personally in order to complete milestone and get CV points on UPI transactions above 2000, 3CV points on each 200 makes sense(can be discussed).
Link for more information- https://www.idfcfirstbank.com/credit-card/rupay-credit-card
Also attached ss for your convenience.
Correction - For transactions more than 2000 also you get only 1CV Point for every 200 spent, no accelerated 3X rewards for spends more than 2000.
So, You get 0.4% return approximately considering 1CV point = 80paise (calculation excludes milestone benefit)

Attachments

• IMG_2024.webp
    IMG_2024.webp
    120.2 KB · Views: 66
Last edited:
Great find bro!

I remember seeing such notif but didn't know it'd be considered fot milestones. 3-5% on UPI is very good.

Especially coming in after my ltf request for tata neu infinity got denied and them forcing to use tata neu app, this would be a good switch.

My point is - if I hold already wealth and apply for idfc vistara then apply for rupay then how I will confirm that my rupay is linked with vistara and not with wealth?
You can have 3 ccs of idfc at same time
1 Core (select/wealth/millenia/classic)
1 cobranded (hpcl/vistara)
1 virtual Rupay

My point is - if I hold already wealth and apply for idfc vistara then apply for rupay then how I will confirm that my rupay is linked with vistara and not with wealth?
While applying, it asks against which card you want UPI card. I had tried to apply rupay in Apr but at that time there was no rupay card available against vistara. It was showing the option of rupay against wealth and wow only.

By the way, is rupay card separately reported in CIBIL?

Great find bro!

I remember seeing such notif but didn't know it'd be considered fot milestones. 3-5% on UPI is very good.

Especially coming in after my ltf request for tata neu infinity got denied and them forcing to use tata neu app, this would be a good switch.
How is it 3% to 5%? It's 0.5% and that too with Vistara points - what am I missing here?

No it will ask for rupay to be issued under which card i mean give correctly the last 4 digits of vistara card
I have wealth and vistara from idfc but didn’t took upi since they charge 199 as well as i have tata neu infinity plus ICICI coral rupay already

Reactions: SSV
No it will ask for rupay to be issued under which card i mean give correctly the last 4 digits of vistara card
I have wealth and vistara from idfc but didn’t took upi since they charge 199 as well as i have tata neu infinity plus ICICI coral rupay already
I too have the same group of cards, also I have kiwi card which gives 1% CB on upi spends; still took upi card from idfc @200 since technically it’s first year free will close it next year If I don’t feel it valued. Just took this in order to complete milestone. Let me know If I’m missing on something in order to decide better wether to continue rupay variant for next year or not.

I too have the same group of cards, also I have kiwi card which gives 1% CB on upi spends; still took upi card from idfc @200 since technically it’s first year free will close it next year If I don’t feel it valued. Just took this in order to complete milestone. Let me know If I’m missing on something in order to decide better wether to continue rupay variant for next year or not.
No rupay with idfc since other banks give ltf cards
Anyway since u need milestone reach on soon close it once achieved

Reactions: SSV
Please confirm here once you get milestone benefit based on your spending on rupay card. Thanks

Yes IDFC club vistara card gives Cv Points for upi transaction.
For transaction less than 2000 - 1CV point for every 200 spent through UPI
For transaction more than 2000 - 3CV points for every 200 spent. - Refer Correction
Spends on UPI are also calculated for milestone benefits.
In order to use IDFC club vistara card for UPI, you have to activate Digital Rupay Card through IDFC bank app by paying 199+gst as joining fee(you get it back in the form of cash back by doing 4 transaction @ ₹50 within 15 days of card activation) and annual fees of ₹199.
The ROI of paying 199 + gst depends on your spends,
I took it personally in order to complete milestone and get CV points on UPI transactions above 2000, 3CV points on each 200 makes sense(can be discussed).
Link for more information- https://www.idfcfirstbank.com/credit-card/rupay-credit-card
Also attached ss for your convenience.
Correction - For transactions more than 2000 also you get only 1CV Point for every 200 spent, no accelerated 3X rewards for spends more than 2000.
So, You get 0.4% return approximately considering 1CV point = 80paise (calculation excludes milestone benefit)
Good find bro!! Hope Air India don't ruin the party.

Good find bro!! Hope Air India don't ruin the party.
Tbh It’ll be the most horrifying moment for me. I got idfc vistara card 2 days back and sbi vistara prime is in process. Mostly will get approved. But if air india spoils the party. My whole strategy will ruin. But I believe they will not ruin it. Not just credit card holders but also normal frequent flyers hold CV Points and Tier points. They will take care of there customers considering they are Tata owned, and recent announcement also echoed the same thing. Lets see umeed pe duniya tiki hai..

Back