• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Credit card to Amazon wallet load and then bank transfer/cc billpay via Amazon wallet UPI -

Signup not working at all for Pencilton. After entering name, dob etc. it's just shows the spinner icon and does nothing

Atleast ring hota toh suggest karta, 5 fingers mein ring phenlo.. Still you can use the pretty looking keychain box to store cookies.. Jewelry, cards etc..
You Are Right These Box Are Very Useful like The Fi (Federal Bank).

I store my all Credit & Debit Cards in these box and put the Box in the Bigger Baksa Where Tipcal Family Store Rajai 😂

useless Trick Paulpay is not opening from 5-6 days.
Ya paulpay and mayamoney is under maintenance.

Use Pencilton, muvin and omnicard.

Note - Slaypay and Junio is another wallet RuPay cards supported on Amazon wallet load but i am not recommended, if you use pencilton app because wallet limit is shared with Pencilton (all cards are powered by transcorp) and Slaypay/Junio also charge 2%+ for credit card load money.

Ya paulpay and mayamoney is under maintenance.

Use Pencilton, muvin and omnicard.

Note - Slaypay and Junio is another wallet RuPay cards supported on Amazon wallet load but i am not recommended, if you use pencilton app because wallet limit is shared with Pencilton (all cards are powered by transcorp) and Slaypay/Junio also charge 2%+ for credit card load money.
Used pencilton for this month and only drawback or challenge every time it ask for try lesser amount like 1k 2 times a day and wait for next 24 hours

Back