• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Credit card to Amazon wallet load and then bank transfer/cc billpay via Amazon wallet UPI -

I have recently joined this forum and completely lost track of this thread. Can someone in short explain to me what this thread is about? I somewhat understood that this is kind of a trick to load money via freecharge using credit card or something like that to reach spend milestones. Now I will be really grateful if someone can finalize and summarize this trick in small... I hold AmEx Smart Earn and MRCC (will get it soon). How can I use this app (Pencilton) to help myself.

FYI: I am currently just loading 4K monthly to Paytm wallet via Zomato trick.

Thanks!

When I enter OTP in child or parents account to activate card, it says invalid otp. Any help please?

I have recently joined this forum and completely lost track of this thread. Can someone in short explain to me what this thread is about? I somewhat understood that this is kind of a trick to load money via freecharge using credit card or something like that to reach spend milestones. Now I will be really grateful if someone can finalize and summarize this trick in small... I hold AmEx Smart Earn and MRCC (will get it soon). How can I use this app (Pencilton) to help myself.

FYI: I am currently just loading 4K monthly to Paytm wallet via Zomato trick.

Thanks!
How to do Zomato trick it says please use any other card..please assist

I also tried again. The error is still there :(
Here is latest reply from pencilton support team

Currently we are not accepting any new account creation as we are updating our app and system to a newer version. Once the update is complete we will inform you so that you can proceed with your new account creation.

Seems, it might take sometime.

Here is latest reply from pencilton support team

Currently we are not accepting any new account creation as we are updating our app and system to a newer version. Once the update is complete we will inform you so that you can proceed with your new account creation.

Seems, it might take sometime.
Today, Transcorp launch it's own Wallet UPI, Now Junio, Pencilton, Zingoy, Slaypay, SPAC etc will launch Wallet UPI -

Back