• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Credit card to Amazon wallet load and then bank transfer/cc billpay via Amazon wallet UPI -

Started working again. Added Rs. 100 to check and fortunately got a scratch card for Flat Rs. 105 cashback on purchase of Gift Card of Rs. 3000 or more.

Purchase a Rs. 3000 giftcard using SBI Cashback and got a cumulative return of 8.5%

Thanks for this trick. Hope this stay active for a decent period of time. 😅
View attachment 6108
Great. Just remember when any card spend based offer running on pencilton app, Pencilton team disabled wallet and prepaid cards loading, once offer expired. Wallet and prepaid card loading option will back after 12 am.

Started working again. Added Rs. 100 to check and fortunately got a scratch card for Flat Rs. 105 cashback on purchase of Gift Card of Rs. 3000 or more.

Purchase a Rs. 3000 giftcard using SBI Cashback and got a cumulative return of 8.5%

Sadly already redeemed it :(

Dnt know, i rarely use visa/mastercard. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
It would be interesting to know your card collection. Have you posted here?

View attachment 6108
From where to purchase amazon gift card to get 8.5%?

View attachment 6108
I purchased the gift card using apay card( i don't have cashback card) and got the cashback just now.

I don't see any amazon wallet or credit card funding options when loading pencilton.. have they removed the options?
Pencilton wallet, you can load via freecharge wallet or other wallets using your credit card

and then use your pencilton RuPay card to Amazon wallet load via Amazon app.

Not receiving any OTP while signing up on Pencilton :/
Tried 3 different numbers. Any clue what could be the issue?
No idea but already many users successfully signup today on pencilton wallet.

you can also use email id for pencilton signup. No mobile number required.

an obvious question, but is there any app which gives virtual rupay debit card without the need to create fake children profiles, and also regulated by rbi? I am worried that since they have our kyc details, pencilton might block our account for suspicious activity if they find out about the fake child profile and money will be stuck. the amazon hack was not about creating any fake profiles, and users were simply using the ways provided by amazon itself. so amazon had no basis to suspend or block accounts.

an obvious question, but is there any app which gives virtual rupay debit card without the need to create fake children profiles, and also regulated by rbi? I am worried that since they have our kyc details, pencilton might block our account for suspicious activity if they find out about the fake child profile and money will be stuck. the amazon hack was not about creating any fake profiles, and users were simply using the ways provided by amazon itself. so amazon had no basis to suspend or block accounts.
I think parent-child is just a conceptual model for the app. If they want to have a real parent-child then they would have put some way to validate it.

I belive its terms and conditions may have more details about implications of fake child.

Pencilton required only parents kyc. No child kyc required and no block or anything. We are using this type of parents and fake child account from last 2-3 years.

Back