• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Credit card to Amazon wallet load and then bank transfer/cc billpay via Amazon wallet UPI -

an obvious question, but is there any app which gives virtual rupay debit card without the need to create fake children profiles, and also regulated by rbi? I am worried that since they have our kyc details, pencilton might block our account for suspicious activity if they find out about the fake child profile and money will be stuck. the amazon hack was not about creating any fake profiles, and users were simply using the ways provided by amazon itself. so amazon had no basis to suspend or block accounts.
Fact its agreed!
I've 2 sources of virtual rupay card but how to load that by CC is the million dollar question now.

Pencilton required only parents kyc. No child kyc required and no block or anything. We are using this type of parents and fake child account from last 2-3 years.
So If We Want 2 Child Under Parent How To Do That.

First I Created Pencilton Parent Account Using My Mother KYC Details.

After That I Added My Younger Brother as Child and Do KYC with Mother's Pan. Everything Done Smoothly and Successfully.

After this I Added Second Child but This Time When I Entered My Mother's Pan It Says id proof is already used. Please choose a different identify proof

Is There Any Way To Add Multiple Child in Parent Account?

Pencilton required only parents kyc. No child kyc required and no block or anything. We are using this type of parents and fake child account from last 2-3 years.
How to fix this?

Attachments

• Screenshot_2022-10-26-23-04-16-28_e9d074f41e90dfd730250ea0a1e86331.jpg
    Screenshot_2022-10-26-23-04-16-28_e9d074f41e90dfd730250ea0a1e86331.jpg
    48.3 KB · Views: 23
So If We Want 2 Child Under Parent How To Do That.

First I Created Pencilton Parent Account Using My Mother KYC Details.

After That I Added My Younger Brother as Child and Do KYC with Mother's Pan. Everything Done Smoothly and Successfully.

After this I Added Second Child but This Time When I Entered My Mother's Pan It Says id proof is already used. Please choose a different identify proof

Is There Any Way To Add Multiple Child in Parent Account?
Why you want to add 2 child ? combined family limit is 10k only. Just create one parents acc and add 1 child and use this trick.

How to fix this?
contact through whatsapp support or wait 24hrs.

How you guys are facing too much load money failure problem ?

You can also first load money on freecharge wallet using your credit card and then add to pencilton wallet (try with small amounts because if pencilton remove freecharge wallet option then your money will stuck on freecharge wallet).

Amazon pay credit card to amazon wallet through uber is blocked now. someone please reconfirm
Even older versions of Uber have blocked this Apay wallet loading through cc?
This is different trick, Pencilton RuPay card directly support on Amaozn wallet load money via Amazon app.

Now load money to your pencilton wallet via Freecharge wallet or any other wallet using credit card.

Use Pencilton RuPay card to direct load money on Amazon wallet via Amazon app (no need to use any 3rd party apps).

This is different trick, Pencilton RuPay card directly support on Amaozn wallet load money via Amazon app.

Now load money to your pencilton wallet via Freecharge wallet or any other wallet using credit card.

Use Pencilton RuPay card to direct load money on Amazon wallet via Amazon app (no need to use any 3rd party apps).
As it is like a prepaid virtual rupay debit card, we can take advantage of all the Rupay card offers through this as well. right?

Back