• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

credit limit issue

ap960664

TF Buzz
I am using 2 axis bank credit card axis neo and flipkart axis, my initial credit limit was 62000 and i request them to increase my credit limit via chat and provide my salary silp, yesterday i get mail your service request successfull processed, i login to internet banking and check card limit overall limit in credit card section showing 150000 and when i open neo card section their limit showing 150000 and after that i check flipkart axis card their showing old credit limit 62000
then i thought it will update
today morning i checked same showing, i contacted to axis bank they told me it will remain 62000 this is bank policy
is this true??

I am using 2 axis bank credit card axis neo and flipkart axis, my initial credit limit was 62000 and i request them to increase my credit limit via chat and provide my salary silp, yesterday i get mail your service request successfull processed, i login to internet banking and check card limit overall limit in credit card section showing 150000 and when i open neo card section their limit showing 150000 and after that i check flipkart axis card their showing old credit limit 62000
then i thought it will update
today morning i checked same showing, i contacted to axis bank they told me it will remain 62000 this is bank policy
is this true??
You can ask them to merge the card limits for both the cards, they should help.

Axis has the worst customer support in all private banks, you don't have to trust them.

Just raise a new request that credit limit is updated but not available on Flipkart Axis card.

I got reply from customer support now
This is with reference to your e-mail dated 24th August, 2024 regarding credit limit enhancement of your credit card ending with xxxx8826.

The bank records indicate that your previous credit limit enhancement request was processed on 23/08/2024 in your credit card ending with xxxx1017.

If you wish to increase your limit in your credit card ending with xxxx8826, kindly revert us back with the confirmation so that, we will initiate the request for credit limit enhancement.

Please note that Bank revises your credit limit from time to time based on various factors. We do look at renewing it after a set time frame of 6 months (with documents) subject to bank’s approval.

What is thie mean

Back