• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Unable to increase credit limit on Axis Bank cards

Kaizer

TF Buzz
I've been trying to increase my Axis Bank credit limit for some time, but it keeps saying that I'm not eligible for it. Have been stuck on the same credit limit (₹60k) for the last 4 years.
Very recently I got the Amazon Pay ICICI card with credit limit of ₹1.7l and SBI Cashback Card with limit of ₹1.4l.
I have been maintaining a savings account with Axis for the last 6+ years, yet not getting any limit increase from them.
Any idea what else I can do to get my limit increased?

I've been trying to increase my Axis Bank credit limit for some time, but it keeps saying that I'm not eligible for it. Have been stuck on the same credit limit (₹60k) for the last 4 years.
Very recently I got the Amazon Pay ICICI card with credit limit of ₹1.7l and SBI Cashback Card with limit of ₹1.4l.
I have been maintaining a savings account with Axis for the last 6+ years, yet not getting any limit increase from them.
Mail Nodal.officer@axisbank.com with all your income proof he'll increase ur limit

Hey guys

I've increase the credit limit on my axis Flipkart from 61k to 130k in june bt i have addon card of Indian oil as well can i request axis support to increase the limit on add-on card with the same ITR docs which i gave them for Flipkart enchantment Will they increase the limit with on add-on card?

Very strange. They themselves send le message to me after 1 year

Karam karo kharcha karo, limit ki iccha mat karo. Bank apne aap increase kar dega

Back