• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Current AMEX companion card policy

I spoke to their customer care executive couple of days ago. The executive said that the companion cards are currently being issued only to Platinum Charge card holders. One companion card only.

Not sure how true/valid it is.

Would be good to know if this is currently possible. I'll try calling one Amex rep who called me before and see if I get MRCC as a free companion along with the existing Gold charge.

I spoke yesterday with Customer Care.... They are offering me Smart Earn card as companion card for my Gold charge card.... The CC lady said MRCC is not being issued as companion card for now...

They said they are giving companion cards on an offer basis, and then they said they will check with another team if I'm eligible for a companion card offer. need to wait for 3 days

I spoke yesterday with Customer Care.... They are offering me Smart Earn card as companion card for my Gold charge card.... The CC lady said MRCC is not being issued as companion card for now...
I am looking for a companion card as Smart earn card for my MRCC. Been waiting since 2 years but they always told companion card had been stopped

Back