• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Debit Card EMI

SarthakModak

TF Buzz
Can anyone tell me how can I be eligible for Debit Card EMI facility? I have HDFC Bank Millennia DC. If anyone has Debit Card EMI facility on their debit card tell me what kind of transactions you did to get this facility and how old my account needs to be?

akshayhs

TF Ace
Can anyone tell me how can I be eligible for Debit Card EMI facility? I have HDFC Bank Millennia DC. If anyone has Debit Card EMI facility on their debit card tell me what kind of transactions you did to get this facility and how old my account needs to be?
For me I was able to see EMI options after my CIBIL score was successfully generated through HDFC. Till then, it always said, you're ineligible.

Akashgod

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Debit emi or netbanking emi is very easy to get on account opening. I got in 2nd month itself.. slowly the limit gets enhanced as u maintain higher balance

Batmanbaba

TF Legend
The offers on your account will start in a pattern.....

First you will see offers of pre approved bike loan
Then you will see option of pre approved flexi pay

Then... You will see option of debit card emi

Then at last you will see option of pre-approved credit card

Time limit can vary with acc3age and usage pattern.... Use more of Netbanking and debit card for transactions for quick process of above options...

This is based on my observation....

SarthakModak

TF Buzz

Time limit can vary with acc3age and usage pattern.... Use more of Netbanking and debit card for transactions for quick process of above options...

Can you tell me the time period b/w getting pre-approved bike loan and pre-approved credit card because I get lot of notifications of bike loan from HDFC Bank's app?

Batmanbaba

TF Legend

Can you tell me the time period b/w getting pre-approved bike loan and pre-approved credit card because I get lot of notifications of bike loan from HDFC Bank's app?
I am currently on 2nd tier.... I received... Bike loan in 3 months of account opening..... Now in 5 months I am getting pre approved flexi pay

I do around 50k transactions per month from my account using debit card and netbanking....

It can vary user to user

akshayhs

TF Ace

I can confirm this is true.

My account is 11 months old.

For me the pattern was like this:

1. Debit card EMI (6 months back)
2. Pre-approved bike loan (happening now).
Not sure what's next...

Akashgod

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Bro what's ur cibil score? Also any delayed payments .. for debit emi, no necessary use of debit card monthly is required as generally ppl say it and with almost nil transactions u get. But need to maintain above 50k balance

Akashgod

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
But its more related to transaction.... Only parking money wont help... As debit card emi as well as credit cards are related to spends...
No I have my mom's account with monthly 1 transactions and have 2.8 lakh debit emi since beginning of account opening no change of offer

Batmanbaba

TF Legend
No I have my mom's account with monthly 1 transactions and have 2.8 lakh debit emi since beginning of account opening no change of offer
Yes.... But the policies are quite random.. Its luck... Some people have large money and large transactions still they dont hget... Some people get credit cards while leaving the account idle... No deposit... No transaction...