• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

DELHI T3 ARRIVAL LOUNGE

vigo

TF Buzz
VIP Lounge
I always use this with PP issued from Infinia. But last time, the guy at the entry was stupid. The access initially is for 2 hrs, and he was watching time and at 1:40 itself, came in to say that my 2 hrs were done. Then I showed him the receipt. After 2 hrs, I would have had to swipe again [could have done that again for free], and since I was in transit, I rather went to the next departure lounge by getting security and all done.

quino

TF Premier
RML Group
But last time, the guy at the entry was stupid. The access initially is for 2 hrs, and he was watching time and at 1:40 itself, came in to say that my 2 hrs were done. Then I showed him the receipt.
that's preposterous. you can complain to encalm management that employee is harassing you before 2hr time is over.

quino

TF Premier
RML Group
@bvc19296 @jetesh can you confirm if the 1+1 (self & companion) access can be given through DreamFolks web access qr? or is it only for 1 person. idfc first select dc has companion access too as complimentary.

jetesh

TF Premier
Upon presentation of FIRST Select Debit Card and boarding pass, cardholders can enjoy the following privileges :
  • Maximum of 2+2 complimentary access for FIRST Select cardholders every calendar quarter at domestic airports*
    Please note: Your card will be charged a refundable (within 24 hrs) amount of Rs. 2 for each entry at airport lounge.
  • Paid access: In addition to the complimentary access -cardholders are also entitled to unrestricted (chargeable) access for himself/herself and for his/her accompanying guests

jetesh

TF Premier
@bvc19296 @jetesh can you confirm if the 1+1 (self & companion) access can be given through DreamFolks web access qr? or is it only for 1 person. idfc first select dc has companion access too as complimentary.
Yes, it is allowed. I used my IDFC Wealth Debit Card lounge access via QR Code, Dreamfolks. I was with my friend, and we both were allowed to use lounge access through a single QR code (1+1).

quino

TF Premier
RML Group
Yes, it is allowed. I used my IDFC Wealth Debit Card lounge access via QR Code, Dreamfolks. I was with my friend, and we both were allowed to use lounge access through a single QR code (1+1).
yup, thanks. it worked. just accessed.

Attachments

• Screenshot 2024-04-14 211920.png
    Screenshot 2024-04-14 211920.png
    20.7 KB · Views: 13