• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.
They should have just reduced multiplier by 1x (e.g. 5x to 4x for Infinia) instead of these charges. It will also reduce impact on low end cards.

This would mean devaluation of all vouchers instead of just Amazon, ASV and Flipkart, but 90% of time I don't buy anything apart from Amazon, ASV and Flipkart. The upfront charges are very disappointing.

They should have just reduced multiplier by 1x (e.g. 5x to 4x for Infinia) instead of these charges. It will also reduce impact on low end cards.

This would mean devaluation of all vouchers instead of just Amazon, ASV and Flipkart, but 90% of time I don't buy anything apart from Amazon, ASV and Flipkart. The upfront charges are very disappointing.

True. Instead of worry every month 1st, its better to reduce and keep for some months.

This indirectly would have meant a greater devaluation than what it is now if you calculate it.

they are once again charging 3% plus gst on Amazon pay gift voucher. It’s better to buy AGV from Amazon card than from hdfc gyftr
once you try the game of Smartbuy and Gyftr there is not going back. Only more frustrations with each devaluation, yet keep going in that rabbit hole 😛
You are saying this may be because you would have used AGV for gifting purpose only.

Back