• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.
Just saw that smartbuy has added processing fees of 2.5%+gst on Amazon shopping voucher and increased processing fees to 3%+gst on amazon pay vouchers.

The reward rate comes down to 13%.

Not sure if it is still ok to buy using Infinia ?

Attachments

• IMG_4983.webp
    IMG_4983.webp
    55.7 KB · Views: 26
  • IMG_4984.webp
    IMG_4984.webp
    59.4 KB · Views: 26
Just saw that smartbuy has added processing fees of 2.5%+gst on Amazon shopping voucher and increased processing fees to 3%+gst on amazon pay vouchers.

The reward rate comes down to 13%.

Not sure if it is still ok to buy using Infinia ?
very very sad news. 👎👎😢😢

Hi,

wasnot the daily bonus limit on infia 15000 points???? its showing 7500 on smartbuy, can anybody please confirm ? dailybonus.webp

I got tired of waiting till they roll back charges. Waiting since June. For kitchen appliances I go to a good local shop. I show him first the sale value on Amazon which he gladly matches.

Then I show him smartbuy Infinia. He comes within 100rs of Infinia net discount after RPsfor a 5000 MRP product.

I value discount in hand more than the RPs. So I gladly take it.

But all merchants may not match
He price matches accounting SmartBuy!? Crazy stuff. Yeah, in hand savings is always better.

All these crazy things will go on. All these rewards were just to attract people getting addicted to shop while collecting Rewards.
This year's 2 big setback due to devaluation is when they reduced 20K to 10K for buying voucher and now this new 2.5% on vouchers.
I am rethinking my decision going from LTF Regalia Gold to FYF DCBM as earlier I thought rewards will balance out Annual charges.
Althought annual charges can be easily balanced in terms of value also some extra rewards.
But the time, energy and effort we spend on juggling with smartbuy/Gyftr/Planning expenses may not be worth in longer term.

Last edited:
Still better than this shit:
Agree. For this kind of level we should stop chasing Gyftr/Smartbuy and focus on just default rewards of paid cards with range of 3-5%. Or else totally relax by switching to LTF options with basic 1-2% rewards.

Yaar please don't compare Axis GyFTR platform with Infinia.
Axis GyFTR platform is a curse, with no exit route, worst then even worst policy of Infinia.

Axis GyFTR platform is clear display axis arrogance. I don't know how, but someone must teach them a lesson.

Infinia people must be pissed with current devaluation but they have no idea how worst Axis is.

Last edited:
they are once again charging 3% plus gst on Amazon pay gift voucher. It’s better to buy AGV from Amazon card than from hdfc gyftr
I’m confused. How is it better to buy AGV with Amazon pay ICICI? You don’t get 5% back on buying AGV on amazon on this card.

It may be better to buy stuff on Amazon directly using the Apay card.

Or buy AGV if you have SBI CB.

If you have DCB, there is 5.4% return, but IMO thats not better than the above two options.

Infinia would still be better with the >11% return

Sorry should have been more clear, I don’t have sbi king cashback. I only have apay and Swiggy hdfc. I took Swiggy only for AGV 5%. DCB and infinia toh door ki baat.

I’m confused. How is it better to buy AGV with Amazon pay ICICI? You don’t get 5% back on buying AGV on amazon on this card.

It may be better to buy stuff on Amazon directly using the Apay card.

Or buy AGV if you have SBI CB.

If you have DCB, there is 5.4% return, but IMO thats not better than the above two options.

Infinia would still be better with the >11% return
DCB is ~10% excluding charges, so still ~6.4% returns for AGV and ~7% for ASV

Back