• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.
This has been mentioned multiple times already...

Also amazon GV fees has been increased to 3.54% from 2.95% in case you are not aware of that.

Also amazon GV fees has been increased to 3.54% from 2.95% in case you are not aware of that.
No. till last month there were no charges on Amazon Shopping voucher. Amazon Pay voucher charges have been discussed multiple times and yes they have now been increased to 3.54

1728208273298.webp

I am disappointed with gyftr. They should have increased APay conv. fee to 4%+GST = 4.72% so that Millennia CC and others would have become useless. :bomb:

Now SBI cashback is only saviour for many until Amazon starts charging conv. fee on APay GCs.

It may or may not happen but once Sale Days are over after Diwali they may roll back these charges and extra on APay voucher. Currently Millennia CC is 6-3.54= 2.46% only at gyftr while DC 8.96% but DC only till 5350.

I am disappointed with gyftr. They should have increased APay conv. fee to 4%+GST = 4.72% so that Millennia CC and others would have become useless. :bomb:

Now SBI cashback is only saviour for many until Amazon starts charging conv. fee on APay GCs.

It may or may not happen but once Sale Days are over after Diwali they may roll back these charges and extra on APay voucher. Currently Millennia CC is 6-3.54= 2.46% only at gyftr while DC 8.96% but DC only till 5350.
Amex does not charge any conversion charges yet. So MRCC, gold charge and Plat travel are safe currently.

@shashankrt Don't have AmEx CC on standalone basis but the one I have is co-branded with ICICI i.e Sapphiro AmEx and it doesn't give anything on gyftr. Days are not far when effective savings with CC will be 2.5% only.

I got tired of waiting till they roll back charges. Waiting since June. For kitchen appliances I go to a good local shop. I show him first the sale value on Amazon which he gladly matches.

Then I show him smartbuy Infinia. He comes within 100rs of Infinia net discount after RPsfor a 5000 MRP product.

I value discount in hand more than the RPs. So I gladly take it.

But all merchants may not match

Yes that’s why HDFC cards are only better to hold as LTF. Making effort in terms of spends to upgrade simply doesn’t make sense as the bank has declared open season for its topmost card procurement through an array of investments. It doesn’t matter to them if one is an old customer if you are willing to lock in big bucks with them, the card is more or less yours.
Not applicable for Infinia. Any person who is eligible for infinia can earn 10 times the actual net fee (approx 4K) just by doing normal spends. Also unlike Axis and Indusind, HDFC support is extremely good even better than Amex in some cases.

I suspect that, after a few days, they might increase the convenience fee to 5%. Also, the reward rate on Amazon/Flipkart for Infinia might be capped at 2-3x max.

I curious if buy from gf smartbuy do we get cashback points as well as many times I saw they credited cashback Directly on card. Do we get cashback points as well ?

Not applicable for Infinia. Any person who is eligible for infinia can earn 10 times the actual net fee (approx 4K) just by doing normal spends. Also unlike Axis and Indusind, HDFC support is extremely good even better than Amex in some cases.
Yes paid Infinia as well makes sense to those who are eligible for it. But How many have or are eligible for Infinia? What about holders who hold lower variants and are targeting upgrade to it?

We have experiences of Imperia customers not able to get one. When cusotmer acquisition through cross selling is the new KPI for them that’s why they are not valuing existing relationship with account holders. That’s what I said Why would one opt for making spends on existing variant and still the upgrade is not guaranteed when they can get it through the investment route with almost guaranteed procurement of Infinia. Doesn’t make sense to divert spends on low rewarding variants to target for a potential upgrade to Infinia unless one doesn’t have better cards in portfolio of course. Investment route for procurement makes much sense than spending route now.

They are making milennia insignificant day after day... First reward point statement redemption charges then Flipkart removed from smartbuy, then extra charges on Flipkart GV, then stopping reward points on discount transactions...

After this GyFTR devaluation

Do you think I should try for Infinia
I already have Axis Magnus 4 Burgundy (M4B) lifetime free.
Which I feel gives better return then Infinia.

Phir sey ban gaye ham devaluation ki shikara
Zaroor Hai yeh qayamat ki ishara
homer simpson news GIF

Itne threads mein isee ki dindora
Kaise safai (merge) karegaa@vaibhav111 bechara
bina kisi ke sahara
Chasing Tom And Jerry GIF by Max

Back