• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Did a transaction in amazon with my amazon icici and got 3% instead of 5%.

i have amazon icici card but my account is not prime as of now so i used my cc in my friend prime account. I did that before and got 5% but today when the transaction is settled i can see that it fetched 3% instead of 5%. What can i do?

Attachments

• IMG_1613.jpeg
    IMG_1613.jpeg
    16.9 KB · Views: 30
Solution
So my account from which i applied my cc is active but it’s not prime as of now. But my friend account is prime that i used to order and both account are active.
As rightly said by above, your apay account must be prime active which is linked to CC. That is where you get 5% cashback.
Basically, the account where you are supposed to receive cashback must be prime active :rolleyes:
i have amazon icici card but my account is not prime as of now so i used my cc in my friend prime account. I did that before and got 5% but today when the transaction is settled i can see that it fetched 3% instead of 5%. What can i do?
Your screenshot self shouting, you get 3% cashback on that transaction.

So my account from which i applied my cc is active but it’s not prime as of now. But my friend account is prime that i used to order and both account are active.
As rightly said by above, your apay account must be prime active which is linked to CC. That is where you get 5% cashback.
Basically, the account where you are supposed to receive cashback must be prime active :rolleyes:

Solution
Back