• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Did anyone get ICICI rupay Coral Ltf pre approved who has only Amazon pay ICICI?

How did you get the platinum card? Pre-approved or twitter method?
X method. Read my experience here:

X method. Read my experience here:
They are no longer providing LTF CC via the Twitter/X route
@me_sovon

Keep an eye on what's ICICI is currently offering.
ICICI mein hamesha kuch chalta rehta hai.
Log bohut uska faida uthate te, phir ICICI woh cheez bandh kar deta hai.
Phir kuch naya aata hai.
Twitter se bohut log ICICI platinum, Coral Rupay, Coral Visa, Coral Amex bhi LTF liya hai. Ab sab bandh

@me_sovon
Keep an eye on what's ICICI is currently offering.
ICICI mein hamesha kuch chalta rehta hai.
Log bohut uska faida uthate te, phir ICICI woh cheez bandh kar deta hai.
Phir kuch naya aata hai.
Twitter se bohut log ICICI platinum, Coral Rupay, Coral Visa, Coral Amex bhi LTF liya hai. Ab sab bandh
🥲🥲🥲 I just messaged them yesterday.

So if they are not not providing the life time free credit cards in twitter method.

So I have to wait, I just got the Amazon credit card few days ago.

So how much time it is taking right now for a pre-approved LTF credit card solely based on Amazon credit card.

Any idea bro?

Or any other method to get a proper bank credit card without adding the cibil enquiry

Last edited:
🥲🥲🥲 I just messaged them yesterday.

So if they are not not providing the life time free credit cards in twitter method.

So I have to wait, I just got the Amazon credit card few days ago.

So how much time it is taking right now for a pre-approved LTF credit card solely based on Amazon credit card.

Any idea bro?
No idea.

Or any other method to get a proper bank credit card without adding the cibil enquiry
No other method except if you have a pre-approved offer.

For me i first got amazon pay icici, then a week later i applied for platinum card through twitter and after 3-4 months i started getting Coral Rupay LTF offer.

For me i first got amazon pay icici, then a week later i applied for platinum card through twitter and after 3-4 months i started getting Coral Rupay LTF offer.
But according to other members the twitter method is not working. So I guess I have no other option

Sorry to bother you but last question, how much it takes to get the pre approved offer nowadays for Amazon pay ICICI credit card users, if you please share
I really have no idea, Sovon. Sorry. It is based on many internal factors. But what I can suggest you is:
  1. Do as many transactions as possible to show yourself as an avid credit card user.
  2. Don't utilize over 30% a month. If you do, ensure to pay in advance in such a way when the bill comes, the billed amount is around 30% of your credit limit.
  3. Try to pay your bills as soon as possible after it's generated.

I really have no idea, Sovon. Sorry. It is based on many internal factors. But what I can suggest you is:
  1. Do as many transactions as possible to show yourself as an avid credit card user.
  2. Don't utilize over 30% a month. If you do, ensure to pay in advance in such a way when the bill comes, the billed amount is around 30% of your credit limit.
  3. Try to pay your bills as soon as possible after it's generated.
Okay thank you, I understand, I will update here if anything happens.

I spent between 500-1000 in those two months.
I'm still showing many pre approved paid cards . waiting for refresh of offers so they can provide ltc card
Okay I will do the same, I was thinking that I have to spend atleast 10 thousand to 15 thousand per month, but 500 to 1000 is easy to spend for me.

@me_sovon
Yes they just called me few minutes ago and told me that the Platinum card is going to discontinue so it's not possible to issue that, also they don't provide any card upgrade on Amazon pay ICICI card, either I have to apply fresh or I have to wait for pre-approved offer.
And he suggested me if I want to apply for a coral card, then I should wait for atleast 3 months, otherwise there is a possibility of rejection for multiple card application in a short time period.

Back