• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Did anyone get ICICI rupay Coral Ltf pre approved who has only Amazon pay ICICI?

sarathtg

TF Buzz
Then think about me. I have account with them from past 11 years, salary greater than 2.5 lakh , cibil 810, Amazon pay limit of 7.5 lpa and no pre approved CC offers at all.
You might have now. Your profile and relationship is lot better than mine and I got it last week. Check your imobile app

CosmicCat

TF Ace
I got my LTF Rupay Coral credit card based on the posts here. Went to the credit cards section and I got the virtual card within few hours. The limit was same as my Amazon pay card. Now I have started using this card for all UPI payments from Paytm. Physical card has been shipped and waiting for its delivery
Do you have any prior relationship with ICICI Bank? I mean, like a Savings/current account? Or just the Amazon Pay card?

And how old is your Amazon Pay credit card?

sarathtg

TF Buzz
Do you have any prior relationship with ICICI Bank? I mean, like a Savings/current account? Or just the Amazon Pay card?

And how old is your Amazon Pay credit card?
I have my salary account with ICICI since 2014. I am using Amazon pay credit card since April 2022 only. As of now only these relationship with ICICI. Earlier I had FD and RD running but nothing at the moment.

skip_tyler

TF Buzz
I got my LTF Rupay Coral credit card based on the posts here. Went to the credit cards section and I got the virtual card within few hours. The limit was same as my Amazon pay card. Now I have started using this card for all UPI payments from Paytm. Physical card has been shipped and waiting for its delivery
Where did u see this option? On imobile app or icici net banking? Pls share details

ArpanOP

TF Premier
First got apay card almost 2 years back then opened a savings account, few days back dmed them and asked for any other LTF card based on that, got the platinum card, and after 4 days of getting it got the coral pop-up on the imobile. I would have taken it if it was good-looking lol. Holding neu Infinity so...

CosmicCat

TF Ace
...after 4 days of getting it got the coral pop-up on the imobile. I would have taken it if it was good-looking lol.
True that. In my opinion, ICICI Platinum credit card looks much better than the Coral one, because it has the digits embossed in silver paint, while Coral doesn't.

ArpanOP

TF Premier
Wha
True that. In my opinion, ICICI Platinum credit card looks much better than the Coral one, because it has the digits embossed in silver paint, while Coral doesn't.
Yup. What I feel like is as ICICI has a gemstone lineup they should have done a matte finish with a 3D embossed said gemstone logo. It would be way cooler. The current design feels like: F**k it I'm done ~ ICICI Designer.

ssnthegenius

TF Premier
Many ICICI users got Ltf Rupay coral from ICICI who has Savings account/other ICICI credit cards. But ,has anyone received pre approved offer for Ltf Coral Rupay who has only one ICICI card which is Amazon pay?
Yes . Got 3 ICICI card within span of 3 months. First MMT then coral and the Apay. MMT wasn't pre approved though.

CosmicCat

TF Ace
My first relationship with ICICI Bank started with the Amazon Pay credit card, which I received in the first week of August 2023. I don't have any savings or current account with them.

Since until last month, I wasn't getting the LTF Coral RuPay CC offer — I contacted them on X in mid November for the Platinum Chip Visa credit card. They issued it within a few days as an "Upgrade" to my Amazon Pay CC without its closure.

Now, even though the first-ever statement of my Platinum CC hasn't been generated yet, today I started noticing the banner of the pre-approved Coral RuPay credit card in both iMobile app as well as netbanking. I applied it in the iMobile app, and the card got generated instantly!

In my case, since getting the Amazon Pay, I've spent over ₹1L (Mostly on Amazon during the Great Indian Festival sale), and this month I have ₹50K unbilled amount on it. And, with the Platinum CC, I've spent only ₹100 in less than a month of receiving it. So, I'm not sure what triggered the LTF Coral RuPay offer for me. I guess, the offer pops up just randomly for everyone.

SSV

TF Pioneer
Contributor
VIP Lounge
My first relationship with ICICI Bank started with the Amazon Pay credit card, which I received in the first week of August 2023. I don't have any savings or current account with them.

Since until last month, I wasn't getting the LTF Coral RuPay CC offer — I contacted them on X in mid November for the Platinum Chip Visa credit card. They issued it within a few days as an "Upgrade" to my Amazon Pay CC without its closure.

Now, even though the first-ever statement of my Platinum CC hasn't been generated yet, today I started noticing the banner of the pre-approved Coral RuPay credit card in both iMobile app as well as netbanking. I applied it in the iMobile app, and the card got generated instantly!

In my case, since getting the Amazon Pay, I've spent over ₹1L (Mostly on Amazon during the Great Indian Festival sale), and this month I have ₹50K unbilled amount on it. And, with the Platinum CC, I've spent only ₹100 in less than a month of receiving it. So, I'm not sure what triggered the LTF Coral RuPay offer for me. I guess, the offer pops up just randomly for everyone.
Because, they have nothing to lose to issue this card except for the PVC and printing costs..

Sha03

TF Select
I got HPCL Coral LTF card 20 days before. I got a message now for pre approved Coral Rupay LTF card. I clicked Next to check what happens, it says, congrats your virtual card is generated.

I applied for HPCL just to have one core ICICI card. Should I close that now since I have a Coral card now?

Closing a card in 20 days isn't great or is okay? Or should I just keep both since both are LTF anyway.

Das.N

TF Ace
I got HPCL Coral LTF card 20 days before. I got a message now for pre approved Coral Rupay LTF card. I clicked Next to check what happens, it says, congrats your virtual card is generated.

I applied for HPCL just to have one core ICICI card. Should I close that now since I have a Coral card now?

Closing a card in 20 days isn't great or is okay? Or should I just keep both since both are LTF anyway.
You can keep both cards because both are life time free. You will lose nothing but you can use both cards in instant discount offers in Flipkart/Amazon during festival sale

kishorvr

TF Premier
Hey @Das.N ,
I am confirming now that ICICI giving LTF offers to Amazon Pay users.

I am an Amazon Pay card holder and have no other relationship with ICICI. Using my card for 2 months only. I have received recently a Coral Rupay Card offer which is LTF with no joining fee.
I got a ltf Coral Rupay cc last December. Today I received Apay. So cannot confirm if Apay issuance is a hindrance for Coral ltf offer.