• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Did anyone get ICICI rupay Coral Ltf pre approved who has only Amazon pay ICICI?

dealminer

TF Ace
It will approved without any cibil hit and verification
Thanks it worked got the plat card yesterday and physical got dispatched today. Used it once for flight booking too.

Now how long for coral card? 🤣

And out of topic question I have 5.1 CL in my amazon pay got it in last September. How to get next increment? I know sir you'll have some trick for this too 🤔

plastikman

TF Ace
Contributor
VIP Lounge
Thanks it worked got the plat card yesterday and physical got dispatched today. Used it once for flight booking too.

Now how long for coral card? 🤣

And out of topic question I have 5.1 CL in my amazon pay got it in last September. How to get next increment? I know sir you'll have some trick for this too 🤔
Coral card mostly within a month 😀

habibmy

TF Premier
Many ICICI users got Ltf Rupay coral from ICICI who has Savings account/other ICICI credit cards. But ,has anyone received pre approved offer for Ltf Coral Rupay who has only one ICICI card which is Amazon pay?
I can see pre-approved Rupay Coral Card in Imobile app, I currently hold APAY CC.

TF Select
VIP Lounge
Yeah , personally confirmed this . I got Coral Rupay LTF and then was about to close the Expressions card but as retention offer , they made my Expression card LTF so cancelled the closure request . After that I raised request for Coral Amex LTF , they have issued that too with shared limit. I still have paid upgrade to Sapphire but I am pushing my RM for getting Sapphiro LTF as I have wealth management relationship with them .
I got pre approved LTF rupay coral offer in i-mobile, if i apply then cibil enquiry will be done or not and any documents required, I already have Apay with good limit n wealth account with them

AlgoTrader

TF Ace
I got pre approved LTF rupay coral offer in i-mobile, if i apply then cibil enquiry will be done or not and any documents required, I already have Apay with good limit n wealth account with them
no enquiry and no documents, you will get it in 1 second. card will be visible in net bank immediately and imobile app next day

habibmy

TF Premier
Whoa. Mine was much more than that, yet the Coral RuPay card doesn't show up.

Do you have any savings/salary account with them?
I have saving account with them, 3 years old, and I previously had Secured Platinum card with them, that closed few months ago.

CosmicCat

TF Ace
I too got it last Saturday. I have apay since this august. Only two month old card. No other credit card with icici.
How did they approve the Coral for you in just 2 months without any prior relationship with them? Just curious, are you salaried or self-employed? Asking because I'm the latter, and have already spent more than ₹1L, yet they don't have the Pre-approved offer for me.

Survivor35

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
1.) No, Only Amazon Pay
2.) Can't remember exactly but it was in Between 760-770 when I saw the offer.
3.) My bill was 14.5K,18K,30K for three months.

The thing which might've effected it ( I might be completely wrong though ) are my Amazon orders. I had around 121 orders in last 90 days before the offer appear.

I got limit enchantment offer of 4.2L and Pre-approved offer on consecutive days respectively.
Interesting

NShah

TF Legend
Contributor
How did they approve the Coral for you in just 2 months without any prior relationship with them? Just curious, are you salaried or self-employed? Asking because I'm the latter, and have already spent more than ₹1L, yet they don't have the Pre-approved offer for me.
Its pre approved base on existing credit card

habibmy

TF Premier
Self Employed, but ICICI never asked me employment details. I was a student when I opened saving account with them.

theda

TF Premier
No I said, I did not had any other credit card with them. but I do have 1 year old saving account.

sarathtg

TF Buzz
I got my LTF Rupay Coral credit card based on the posts here. Went to the credit cards section and I got the virtual card within few hours. The limit was same as my Amazon pay card. Now I have started using this card for all UPI payments from Paytm. Physical card has been shipped and waiting for its delivery