• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Did anyone receive ICICI emeralde/metal LTF?

I was wondering if I can get Emerald Private. How does ICICI count NRV? Is there some factor for shares held in demat. I have 20 year old account. Got converted to wealth account for more than 10 year back. I was told it was solely on basis of >25lacs NRV basis demat holding. Till few months back I only had Amazon card with 3lacs limit. I remember it used to show to increase limit to 10lacs but I never took offer. Got Rupay card 3 month back and it shows upgrade offer of paid Sapharrio duo, MMT Signature and HPCL cards. I tried apply for card link for fresh application and it shows rejected and then get a call saying it is wrong you can get Sapharrio card which I said I want only Emerald Private and was told only branch can take request. Now reading these stories, should I try to contact branch or RM for this. Though it is not greatly rewarding but structure is simple and actually even paid is currently almost free with joining and annual benefits.

I was wondering if I can get Emerald Private. How does ICICI count NRV? Is there some factor for shares held in demat. I have 20 year old account. Got converted to wealth account for more than 10 year back. I was told it was solely on basis of >25lacs NRV basis demat holding. Till few months back I only had Amazon card with 3lacs limit. I remember it used to show to increase limit to 10lacs but I never took offer. Got Rupay card 3 month back and it shows upgrade offer of paid Sapharrio duo, MMT Signature and HPCL cards. I tried apply for card link for fresh application and it shows rejected and then get a call saying it is wrong you can get Sapharrio card which I said I want only Emerald Private and was told only branch can take request. Now reading these stories, should I try to contact branch or RM for this. Though it is not greatly rewarding but structure is simple and actually even paid is currently almost free with joining and annual benefits.
Emerald private is mostly issued with help of BM. Rarely you will get upgrade option for emerald private in netbanking.

Your relationship with ICICI is more than decade old. You should contact your branch manager, he can surely make it possible if he wants. Push him & you will get it.

Your limit should be minimum 8 L . They need to increase your limit before taking Emerald Private request.

Yes again .. talk to @BVC .. He has E-AMEX
Yes it’s possible to get 5K Tata Cliq voucher on Birthday for Emeralde Amex.

But remember 2 things on network change, Emeralde acts as different accounts for different networks. If you keep both variants active both cards will be charged. Second thing you’ll miss out on benefits of accessing domestic lounges using your card on DF website as they don’t accept Amex. And one more thing is BMS Bogo is cash back for Amex network cards.

Emerald private is mostly issued with help of BM. Rarely you will get upgrade option for emerald private in netbanking.

Your relationship with ICICI is more than decade old. You should contact your branch manager, he can surely make it possible if he wants. Push him & you will get it.

Your limit should be minimum 8 L . They need to increase your limit before taking Emerald Private request.
Did it work and Did RM helped?? Or in the process??

But remember 2 things on network change, Emeralde acts as different accounts for different networks. If you keep both variants active both cards will be charged. Second thing you’ll miss out on benefits of accessing domestic lounges using your card on DF website as they don’t accept Amex. And one more thing is BMS Bogo is cash back for Amex network cards.
Meaning No Domestic Lounges?

What do you mean by both accounts will be charged ? Isnt it possible to keep both variant just like Sapphiro or Rubyx ? And Amex will also have spa access, right ?

What do you mean by both accounts will be charged ? Isnt it possible to keep both variant just like Sapphiro or Rubyx ? And Amex will also have spa access, right ?
Meaning :

If you get Emeralde Visa and Emeralde Amex, they will charge you two times the fees of the emeralde card.

Weirdly , no concept of dual card accounts in emeralde. They say in "emeralde"they charge differently due to the features variation in the both the network.
For example: Tata cliq birthday in amex emeralde, the same feature is not there in visa.

No, not possible there is no Dual concept in Emeralde. You can hold 3 network variants and you will be charged for 3 unless they are LTF.

If LTF I am not sure how they charge multiple networks.

Meaning :

If you get Emeralde Visa and Emeralde Amex, they will charge you two times the fees of the emeralde card.

Weirdly , no concept of dual card accounts in emeralde. They say in "emeralde"they charge differently due to the features variation in the both the network.
For example: Tata cliq birthday in amex emeralde, the same feature is not there in visa.
Yes . . . .

- BMS BOGO Instant works with MC and Visa, whereas in Amex it is Cashback within 60 days.
- If any Domestic lounge doesn't accept Amex network you will not gain access with ICICI Amex Emeralde.

No, not possible there is no Dual concept in Emeralde. You can hold 3 network variants and you will be charged for 3 unless they are LTF.

If LTF I am not sure how they charge multiple networks.
Ok so by charge, you meant annual fees

As of now, my visa is ltf, so if they agree to convert it ltf amex, will my visa be cancelled?? Or just like other cards both will stay ?

Ok so by charge, you meant annual fees

As of now, my visa is ltf, so if they agree to convert it ltf amex, will my visa be cancelled?? Or just like other cards both will stay ?
That you have to confirm. Because mine was chargeable card. But as per my experience and knowledge ICICI won’t cancel your existing card even though they say they will cancel it.

View attachment 53090I got emarald LTF offer 4 days ago in ICICI app. At first I thought of not upgrading but after seeing BMS offer I upgraded for it. I have Amazon pay icici and coral rupay from 1 year. Everyone here discussing salary has to be 3L pm. Actually it's my father's account he is earning 1L only. Anyhow I got the offer. They are showing Visa Platinum in app but I got visa infinite card delivered to me
bhai spends kitne the icici cards pe apke ?

Back