• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Did anyone receive ICICI emeralde/metal LTF?

Yes again .. talk to @BVC .. He has E-AMEX
I was told by ICICI that as my card is LTF, i wont be getting any vouchers (not sure about this birthday one as well)

I told them Amex has better offers as far as I know so mostly I will have variant change LTF

Can we get back to visa again if by chance they close it ?? (they said Visa variant will be closed - but they say same in Sapphirro as well and in ICICI, they dont close old card normally)

Ok Here is an update, after I force them to convert card to AMEX one, they asked me to clear dues in existing visa variant so that they can close visa variant. Seems like one can not hold 2 variant now

Ok Here is an update, after I force them to convert card to AMEX one, they asked me to clear dues in existing visa variant so that they can close visa variant. Seems like one can not hold 2 variant now
On call they will tell like that only, like we will close the Visa one. but they won't do it. No Problem. Recently 2 months back I have done for Sapphiro Visa to Dual card.

On call they will tell like that only, like we will close the Visa one. but they won't do it. No Problem. Recently 2 months back I have done for Sapphiro Visa to Dual card.
But they asked me to pay off dues first for process

I don't want to go for amex only 😔😔

Can I change it back to visa if they force close ?

But they asked me to pay off dues first for process

I don't want to go for amex only 😔😔

Can I change it back to visa if they force close ?
They won’t close and both networks will be active but they charge fees immediately on the new network variant. So you can hold both until next year. If you don’t want Amex you can immediately request them to keep the network change on hold and ask them to not charge the new variant card.

They won’t close and both networks will be active but they charge fees immediately on the new network variant. So you can hold both until next year. If you don’t want Amex you can immediately request them to keep the network change on hold and ask them to not charge the new variant card.
For me its LTF card

Yes did same. The only reason to go for amex was vouchers on birthday and that too if I can hold both variants. Sent them mail asking to close network change request
The only benefit of Amex network is 5000 voucher on Tata Cliq, no other benefit. Rest all same. Lounge access also have issue where they don't accept Amex card. Stay with Visa or MC.

Does pre approved Emerald plastic LTF only comes for wealth ? Any one who has got it LTF can confirm if they were in previlage banking or wealth banking...
I m on previlage , pre approved showing paid card..

I am seeing an offer for a paid Emeralde plastic card on the app.

I currently hold LTF Sapphiro with 3L limit and I'm opening a wealth management account with ICICI this week due to a below par experience with HDFC. Any tips on how to get plastic Emeralde LTF?

Back