• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Didn't get CB on park+ using Sbi CB CC

Aviii

TF Buzz
Hi. I have e noticed that I didn't get the CB on park plus for the below transaction. Which is unbilled status. My statement was generated on 3 July. Can anyone confirm this? Why is this happening? Earlier park plus used to give 5% CB on using Sbi cashback CC.
Also I have two more transactions in the in-progress status will I get the CB for those?

Attachments

• IMG_20240710_090612.webp
    IMG_20240710_090612.webp
    7.1 KB · Views: 105
  • IMG_20240710_092425.webp
    IMG_20240710_092425.webp
    16.4 KB · Views: 106
Hi. I have e noticed that I didn't get the CB on park plus for the below transaction. Which is unbilled status. My statement was generated on 3 July. Can anyone confirm this? Why is this happening? Earlier park plus used to give 5% CB on using Sbi cashback CC.
Also I have two more transactions in the in-progress status will I get the CB for those?
Minimum transaction amount is 100 Rs

You will get cashback for the next two transactions when they settle

Back