• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Diners Black Add On

mrmuggle98

TF Select
VIP Lounge
I hold a LTF DCB via Alumni offer. Will there be any charges levied if I request an add on DCB for my parents?

NOOBY

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
Whats the benefit of different numbers? I know where they have bms offers, it might be useful. Any other benefit?
in sbi where we have different number for add on card, we can register our own number for online transactions (otp) afaik

current add-on card holders can not use their cards online whenever they want as the OTP always goes to primary card holder

so, if they start giving add on cards with separate card numbers, then there is a possibility that they would allow registering separate/individual numbers for each add on card, thus resolving the biggest issue hdfc has related to add-ons.

CARDBITRAGE

TF Ace
where did you get this info ?

as, I too received add on in july, it had same number :(

if they change it, then I will re-apply for addons :LOL:
If your add on card member has an account with HDFC bank, you can apply online through net banking to get add-on card(and PP) with different number. If you apply using the physical form, you will get the same number as the primary card.

sxchzy

TF Pioneer
VIP Lounge
If your add on card member has an account with HDFC bank, you can apply online through net banking to get add-on card(and PP) with different number. If you apply using the physical form, you will get the same number as the primary card.
add on card issued online gets a different number when did this start happening
my rm made me open a bank account for my family member for infinnia add on and he processed the application backend the add on was also same card details

CARDBITRAGE

TF Ace
my rm made me open a bank account for my family member for infinnia add on and he processed the application backend the add on was also same card details
This was back in July. You should’ve applied for it yourself through net banking if your family member held a bank account at HDFC. I’m not sure how your RM applied for it.

NOOBY

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
What ???!?!??!?!?!?!??!?!?!

Have you done it personally ?

Sh*t... need to see how to close existing add-on card and then apply for new one

Same brother!!!

This was back in July. You should’ve applied for it yourself through net banking if your family member held a bank account at HDFC. I’m not sure how your RM applied for it.
We already had accounts and so, they just took our signatures on add-on card form and we received it with same number

thanix

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
May be this is a recent development. Last year, I did the application myself online but received add on card with same number 🤔

nithin1992

TF Select
VIP Lounge
I applied last week for an add-on via net banking and got the same number for add-on too so I doubt this is true.