• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Do anyone use Spendr here?

yusuf646

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
I personally created the Spendr app for managing multiple credit cards, and it's available on the Play Store.

It's a simple ledger app. It cannot fetch anything automatically, you have to manually enter your transactions whenever you make one. I made it as easy as possible to add transactions so it doesn't feel time consuming.

This app has an option to securely store your credit card details and encrypt them using a PIN. This is an optional feature. If you already have a secure method to store your credit cards, or you don't need one, then I won't suggest using this feature. However, If you are storing your card details in Google Drive, Google Keep, Google Photos, WhatsApp, Phone Gallery, etc., then this app will be a significant upgrade in security.

This app was primarily built to fulfill my personal needs, which is why you won't find any fancy features like spending categories or monthly charts, because I don't need them.

• No internet access required.
• No login required.
• No permissions required.
• No ads no disturbance.

If anyone is using it, please share your experience.

Last edited:

yusuf646

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
I can see in photos added in play store, it also hv features of storing card details i think . What's that and is that safe? Im talking abt that only.

Btw great efforts mate👏
It's an optional feature mainly added for my personal use. It's safe because all the information is encrypted and stored in your device itself. The app does not need internet access to work.

Sahilhenzy

TF Ace
I personally created the Spendr app for managing multiple credit cards, and it's available on the Play Store.

It's a simple ledger app. It cannot fetch anything automatically, you have to manually enter your transactions whenever you make one. I made it as easy as possible to add transactions so it doesn't feel time consuming.

This app has an option to securely store your credit card details and encrypt them using a PIN. This is an optional feature. If you already have a secure method to store your credit cards, or you don't need one, then I won't suggest using this feature. However, If you are storing your card details in Google Drive, Google Keep, Google Photos, WhatsApp, Phone Gallery, etc., then this app will be a significant upgrade in security.

This app was primarily built to fulfill my personal needs, which is why you won't find any fancy features like spending categories or monthly charts, because I don't need them.

• No login required.
• No ads no disturbance.

At your own cost you listed your app on play store?

rafzy

TF Ace
VIP Lounge

• No login required.
• No ads no disturbance.

I had downloaded it earlier but then just tested it and left out in phone. Will try to use it and see.

RadTheCrab

TF Select

• No login required.
• No ads no disturbance.

Been using it for about a month now. Found it quite useful. Satisfied with the limited features that it offers.

Discovered it while I was on the lookout for a credit card manager app which could help me track my spends and bills.

Interestingly, during my search, I found another app which is strikingly similar to yours (called Credit Card Manager - https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.credit.card.online.creditcard.creditcardmanager). At the time I was confused between the two, as both the UI looked exactly the same, even the text on most pages is the exact same. The Credit Card Manager app offered a few additional features like NFC validator, etc. at the cost of constant ads, while yours offered an ad free experience.

I eventually settled with your app and have been satisfied using it.

I am still curious to know whether your app was inspired by the other app or did they steal your idea?

yusuf646

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
Been using it for about a month now. Found it quite useful. Satisfied with the limited features that it offers.

Discovered it while I was on the lookout for a credit card manager app which could help me track my spends and bills.

Interestingly, during my search, I found another app which is strikingly similar to yours (called Credit Card Manager - https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.credit.card.online.creditcard.creditcardmanager). At the time I was confused between the two, as both the UI looked exactly the same, even the text on most pages is the exact same. The Credit Card Manager app offered a few additional features like NFC validator, etc. at the cost of constant ads, while yours offered an ad free experience.

I eventually settled with your app and have been satisfied using it.

I am still curious to know whether your app was inspired by the other app or did they steal your idea?
Wow, I didn't know about the other app. Yes, you are right, they stole my idea. I never thought my app could be stolen. You can check the release date for both apps.

RadTheCrab

TF Select
Wow, I didn't know about the other app. Yes, you are right, they stole my idea. I never thought my app could be stolen. You can check the release date for both apps.
They didn't just steal your idea, they literally copy pasted your code base, added a few extra features and monetized their app 😂😂.