• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Do ICICI core cards and co-branded cards have different credit limit?

anisharya16

TF Premier
I have ICICI Coral Visa and Rupay (both LTF) with current limit of 3.3L. A month ago, I took ICICI APay on my existing Coral Rupay CC. Hence limit was shared. So now my APay also has 3.3L limit. Today I checked iMobile App, and there was CL increase offer from 3.3L to 4.4L on ICICI Coral Rupay. So I took it, now My Coral Visa and Rupay, both have 4.4L limit, but APay still shows 3.3L limit.

Do co-branded cards have different CL in ICICI? Anyone please share some insights.

Do co-branded cards have different CL in ICICI? Anyone please share some insights.
No. Your APay card is sharing 3.3L of the total 4.3L credit limit available to you. If you spend 3.3L on APay, you'll be left with just 1L on coral.
Similar issue, my Apay has a 15lac limit, while my Sapphiro has a 1.8lac limit shared with Coral Rupay.
God knows how their system works
Shared.

But in my case ICICI said apay limit cant be match with core cards but vice versa possible
Not sure about the real thing
I was having much more CL on Apay but less on Coral, I learnt from this forum that we can match limits on all cards. I called them they took request, then they called later on and confirmed me that they processed my request and wait 2 days and check netbanking to see if they are matched or not. That way I got Apay limit matched with Coral card.

I was having much more CL on Apay but less on Coral, I learnt from this forum that we can match limits on all cards. I called them they took request, then they called later on and confirmed me that they processed my request and wait 2 days and check netbanking to see if they are matched or not. That way I got Apay limit matched with Coral card.
So mail not working
Sure will call them tomo morning

Not tried email way. It was told that either message on X or call them. I prefer to call them.
But in my case ICICI said apay limit cant be match with core cards but vice versa possible
Not sure about the real thing
@Tensor - How do I increase my Sapphiro limit? It's set at 1.8Lac
Twitter route always works for me. Just leave your contact details with a description of the issue. The social media team will get it done for you.

Last edited:
Back