• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Do not use airtel thanks app

gaman809

TF Buzz
Hi friends

I did a utility gas booking of indane through airtel thanks application using axis bank credit card for 10% cashback.

Now as of now i am frustrated with my decision because the gas payment got in pending state amount debited from my card on 25th may today is 28 transaction still showing processing.

I contacted numerous times airtel twitter and customer care 400 they said they don't have any transaction data because transaction was not done by airtelbank or Airtel wallets
They are completely denying that they can't help you need to contact bank .

Bank will told me that transaction is successful from their end now i can't see any option to contact them because this isn't ridiculous that payment done on their app and they complete denying. Screenshot_20230528_190035.jpg IMG_20230528_191043.jpg

I found on YouTube a guy faces same problem and his amount never refunded by airtel or axis 2400 he lost.

Please guys help me to recover this money my amount is 3600 my 3 gas payment got pending please help me anyone if know something

most probably it will fail and you will get your refund within 7 days..
yes i know, also faced same problem for fasttag recharge but these kind of things are automated, you will get the refunds automatically..

i also complained everywhere but no one has a clue, so just wait don't do anything you will get your refund normally in 7-10 working days..

I think in 2017 I bought a computer part for 40k and money was deducted from my account but it didn't get credited to the seller. It was the most frustrating experience I ever had buying something online. It happened on a Saturday and no customer care could help, all they said was that the transaction was successful.

Then on Monday, I went to the bank, PSU bank and you can imagine, the clerk was picking his nose and told me to write a letter about the incident. I lost it and went to talk to Manager, he was bit young and understood my problem. Told me if the money is not credited to the seller then the money would automatically return in a few days.

No one did anything, the money was returned automatically. So stop worrying, every transaction is logged and accounted for.

Haha, went through same agony last month. Now I have stopped using airtel. Once I paid electricity bill and bill was deducted from my cc account, but in fact it was not depositted, the money got reversed after 10 days, and i was charged late payment fee from my electricity board....haha. now completely stopped using this crap.

Haha, went through same agony last month. Now I have stopped using airtel. Once I paid electricity bill and bill was deducted from my cc account, but in fact it was not depositted, the money got reversed after 10 days, and i was charged late payment fee from my electricity board....haha. now completely stopped using this crap.
Airtel thanks app is not reliable. But we keep falling in their trap for offers. I have never been happy so stopped using it. Being reliable is more important than anything else I feel.

Had a very bad experience although not with Airtel Thanks app but refund generated from merchant and didn't show up in the account(ajio.com and ICICI Card). Auto refund do happen 99.99% times but in case it gets stuck, be prepared for a long painful journey having to deal with incompetent CS asking for info already provided zillions of times.

I didn't receive refund till today another electricity bill payment done on 29 may still no refund issues to me. Bbps transaction id showing what to do now how to take refund

Back