• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Does anyone have an email from Citibank confirming LTF status for Rewards?

sasha008

TF Buzz
Hi,

My Citi Rewards LTF card got converted to Axis Rewards and I had an email confirmation from Citibank 2 years ago that my card was LTF. But I lost access to my original yahoo inbox and switched to gmail. Now when I am logging into Yahoo they don't have any of my historical emails because I haven't used them in 1 year. So I have lost the email the Citi sent me when they made my rewards card LTF 2 years ago. Now Axis being Chumxis are asking for the email proof from Citi confirming that my card was made LTF and have charged me Annual fee. Can someone with an email confirmation from Citi about LTF send that email redacting any personal information? This would help a lot.

Thanks in advance!

This card even after migration is pretty much useless with very low reward rate. Even with Citi i wasn't using this much and it's purpose is served after migration and Limit enhancement.

If Axis tries to play game and levy Annual Fee for this card, then just request a card closure. After that you'll get a free slot for Axis card and you can opt for My Zone LTF from pre approved offers.

Back