• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Does IndusInd Pinnacle Credit Card still offer Zero MAB Signature Exclusive?

How to apply for Exclusive account without visiting branch? i tried to apply but it says you already have an account.
I think it's because of Legend CC which I have. Also if at all I have to visit the branch then which branch do I need to visit?
Any indus branch near to me is fine?

How to apply for Exclusive account without visiting branch? i tried to apply but it says you already have an account.
I think it's because of Legend CC which I have. Also if at all I have to visit the branch then which branch do I need to visit?
Any indus branch near to me is fine?
Any branch should be fine. You just need to open account then link the card to your account. For exclusive acct - would need Pinnacle atleast. Via Legend you can get Select account, or ask for upgrade to Pinnacle from Legend. After you get Pinnacle, link to your account, after linking done, just fill up account upgrade form - and upgrade to Exclusive acct. It will be 0 MAB as your Pinnacle card acts as a surrogate and charges are waived off.

Back