• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Does IndusInd Pinnacle Credit Card still offer Zero MAB Signature Exclusive?

Legend is offered pretty easily - you can even get with 50k CL - one of my friends got same way, for Pinnacle might need 1.5L or above. If they are offering Pinnacle LTF - take it - if not, take Legend and then go for upgrade once limit reaches 1.5L +
Is anyone got Legend LTF to Pinacle Unconditional LTF upgrade..!??! In my case they ask me to pay joining fee for Pinacle :(

I will also try shooting a mail/ask CC for Pinnacle upgrade from Legend LTF - but is it really worth it paying 5.7k? Benefits we would be getting is Exclusive acct at 0 MAB right? Anything else?
Yes I want to release my one lakh which is idle with IndusInd exclusive so I opt that paid upgrade
5.7k easily I reap from pinnacle it’s giving 2.5% for online purchases

Yes I want to release my one lakh which is idle with IndusInd exclusive so I opt that paid upgrade
5.7k easily I reap from pinnacle it’s giving 2.5% for online purchases
Ahh you had that money idle - for me don't have account in IndusInd, so still thinking whether for me its a good upgrade or not
Is Pinnacle card offered for 5.7K including GST??? In my case RM asking me 15K+GST for 15K Amazon Vouchers
17.7k -12k vouchers

Ahh you had that money idle - for me don't have account in IndusInd, so still thinking whether for me its a good upgrade or not

17.7k -12k vouchers
Without the requirement of exclusive pinnacle is not a vfm dude
I can say Axis bank vistara infinite better than this
I need exclusive account for the zero mark up fee debit card for intl spending once or twice in an year

So this would be helpful when I exhaust my limit on HDFC bill pay which is of 750rs and for IndusInd exclusive mastercard - need to do via mobikwik right?

Hi. First of all, Pinnacle Credit card can be availed without paying Joining Fee. I got it in the month of July without paying the joining Fee after a long negotiation. After that I visited branch for Exclusive Savings account. Initial Funding of Rs. 1,00,000/- was needed. After that I linked the credit card with Savings account via Net-Banking and IndusMobile app. Then I emailed to Nodal Officer to link the credit card with the Exclusive account via Back-end Team. I Had to fight for almost 15-20 days. At last I received the confirmation email from the Bank's End. I'm sharing the screenshot as a reference.

Note: Have to maintain MAB/AQB of 1lakh until having the confirmation from the Bank's end.
how u got pinnacle ltf ?

1. Call customer care and ask them to upgrade your card to Pinnacle without paying the joining fee. There is 90% chance that they will decline your request. Then told him/her to raise your request to his/her senior. If they reject your request then wait for 2 days and then raise request again. If you have moderate spending they will surely accept your request after 2-3 rejections.

2. If you don't want to call again and again then email to 'head.cardservices@indusind.com' to upgrade your card without paying the Joining Fee and also mention you don't need Joining benefits. Escalate to Principal Nodal Officer if they reject.

You have to be patient to deal with them.
principal nodal officer mail pls

Back