• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Does the imperia customer receive such notification to maintain balance for the current a/c?

Thank you for associating with HDFC Bank.

We observe that you have not maintained the required Average Minimum Balance in your HDFC Bank Account No XXXXXX for one or more months since March'23. We request you to kindly maintain the necessary Average Balance in June'23 to avoid the Non-Maintenance charges.

I thought Imperial Bank had a zero minimum average balance (MAB) requirement? I spoke with Imperial Bank customer service, and they said that the overall relationship MAB requirement is ₹30 lakhs, and the MAB requirement for each account is ₹10 lakhs. My Imperia current account is over 2.10 months old, and I have not received this email in over a year. My balance is always as required to pay my credit card bill, which is less than ₹50,000 per month. while saving i do maintain balance though but TRV isn't 30 lakhs.

Last edited:
Thank you for associating with HDFC Bank.

We observe that you have not maintained the required Average Minimum Balance in your HDFC Bank Account No XXXXXX for one or more months since March'23. We request you to kindly maintain the necessary Average Balance in June'23 to avoid the Non-Maintenance charges.

I thought Imperial Bank had a zero minimum average balance (MAB) requirement? I spoke with Imperial Bank customer service, and they said that the overall relationship MAB requirement is ₹30 lakhs, and the MAB requirement for each account is ₹10 lakhs. My current account is over 2.10 months old, and I have not received this email in over a year. My balance is always as required to pay my credit card bill, which is less than ₹50,000 per month. while saving i do maintain balance though but TRV isn't 30 lakhs.
Paise khatam ho gaye honge 😂

By the way this is Imperia account, right?

Back