• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Infinia Domestic lounge access for infinia add on

Rahul_diwan

TF Select
VIP Lounge
Hi,

I want to use infinia add on PP in India, specifically at Encalm delhi lounge located at arrivals. Could someone please confirm who have used their infinia add on PP at the same lounge and has not been charged after 3 months.

I have already used it once last week with my wife but I am afraid that I may get charged after few months too.

Also, can I use add on PP in abroad? Please clarify how add on PP / cc can be used for lounges. Thanks in advance

Last edited:
Hi,

I want to use infinia add on PP in India, specifically at Encalm delhi lounge located at arrivals. Could someone please confirm who have used their infinia add on PP at the same lounge and has not been charged after 3 months.

I have already used it once last week but I am afraid that I may get charged after few months too.

Also, can I use add on PP in abroad? Please clarify how add on PP / cc can be used for lounges. Thanks in advance
Infinia holders can tell
@SSV

Infinia holders can tell
@SSV
Two things that are peculiar with regards to me when compared to general people..
1) I am a solo guy ..so no add on experiences
2) I don't drive in India , use uber wherever I go.. so no experience in using fuel cards..

So all in all, I can not advise people with respect to two things.
1) add on cards
2) Fuel cards

All other areas mostly I can cover...

My Uber Wallet balance @15% discounted rate

1718948856224.png

Last edited:
I have a suggestion if you want to verify this for yourself. Take both the Infinia add-on and priority pass to the lounge and present the Infinia add on first..lounges will tell you if there are free visits on the card (you will only get charged rs 2). If for some unexpected reason they say no you can use the priority pass instead

Reactions: SSV
Two things that are peculiar with regards to me when compared to general people..
2) I don't drive in India , use uber wherever I go.. so no experience in using fuel cards..

1) add on cards
2) Fuel cards

View attachment 58183
bhai uber 15% discount pe kese liya apne ?

Reactions: SSV
Where are you hearing such things?

In India I have used add on card with primary card

Abroad I have used ad on PP with primary card PP. I have used all combinations
Infinia smartbuy page specifically mentions domestic lounge program is only for primary card holder.

Although many on the forum have confirmed that they have used addon cards for free

Infinia smartbuy page specifically mentions domestic lounge program is only for primary card holder.

Although many on the forum have confirmed that they have used addon cards for free
Honestly HDFC's communication on this has been confusing and misleading. The lounge access PDF I read mentioned lounge access for the primary card holder but omitted it for the add on (but both can access through priority pass).

Infinia services when mailed said both can use but to use infinia card in India and priority pass abroad 🤨

At this point I would just trust the experiences of other forum members and say that both seem to be free

Honestly HDFC's communication on this has been confusing and misleading. The lounge access PDF I read mentioned lounge access for the primary card holder but omitted it for the add on (but both can access through priority pass).

Infinia services when mailed said both can use but to use infinia card in India and priority pass abroad 🤨

At this point I would just trust the experiences of other forum members and say that both seem to be free
“Honestly HDFC's communication on this has been confusing and misleading.”
Absolutely.

However, I appreciate that @indraneal89 wrote to the bank to verify what seems to have been a point of contention in these forums here of late. Meanwhile, what @Sriim wrote above is correct, as it reflects what the bank states in public.

The product feature page has this pdf which confirms add on usage in domestic lounge through PP.

Further smartbuy also confirms unlimited domestic and international lounge access for primary and addon via PP.
https://offers.reward360.in/v1/infinia/infinia-gateway

While unlimited lounge swipe is available for domestic lounge on primary infinia, always use PP whether for primary or add on.

Hi,

I have already used it once last week but I am afraid that I may get charged after few months too.

“I have already used it once last week but I am afraid that I may get charged after few months too.”

You wouldn’t. The chargeslip that you uploaded clearly mentions “0 Guests”, implying that the PP was used by the holder of the PP [irrespective of whether this PP holder is the primary holder, or an add-on one]. I would advise you to take photos of ALL such chargeslips and keep them with you for the next 3/4 months, so that—in case you get billed for it—you can prove your “0 Guests” point.

And yes, you can use your [primary/add-on/whatever] PP abroad. Absolutely. Each lounge which accepts PP, will honour your PP too, at no cost to you.

May be you are checking at wrong place? This is from official Infinia credit card page

View attachment 58194
Let's restate this to clear up any confusion

• On the main page HDFC merely says unlimited airport lounge access.​
  • If you scroll down further to the lounge section, it says unlimited lounge access for the main holder through priority pass. For some reason it doesn't mention the main card here either for primary or add-on holders​
1718954158022.png

However if you click on the details link

1718954314190.png

So we know priority pass is definitely free for main and add-on card both within and without India. Guest visits are however chargeable. Now, what does it say about the main card?

1718954389132.png

It only highlights lounge access within India for the primary card holder. It does not explicitly say the add-on card has chargeable or limited visits. Absence of evidence does not mean evidence of absence. For some reason HDFC is not highlighting that add-on credit cards also seem to have free access (otherwise why would members experience this?)

Finally, what did Infinia Services have to say about this (in their words)

1718954595525.png

They are saying something different - that both primary and add-on holders have unlimited access, but to use credit card in India and Priority Pass abroad. It clearly cannot be true that priority pass won't work in India for Infinia (this is one of the selling points). However I find it interesting that they explicitly said add-on card holders should use their Infinia credit card to access domestic lounges in India

Conclusions
  1. HDFC is confused
  2. They want to encourage Infinia holders to use priority pass instead of Infinia card to access lounges (I suspect perhaps they get better commercials on this? Only a theory though)

1) add on cards
2) Fuel cards

View attachment 58183
my amazon pay balance is still less than ur uber balance. plz DM me as well @% discount

Back